Recent content by HornheaDD

1. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Nah just stupid. Posted somethin here that was meant for the action figure thread :keke:
  2. HornheaDD

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Found a Studio Series Bumblebee movie concept art Megs: Havent transformed him yet. He looks pretty good, but some of the joints seem a little loose, or easily detach from their pins.
  3. HornheaDD

redacted
  4. HornheaDD

I did. And I didn't fams. Its ok.
  5. HornheaDD

No, no point missed. Going by the logic of time travel (as if there were a thing) and by the events played out in the series, they can change things in the past, yes? This isnt Avengers weird timetravel about alternate universes. In this show cause/effect acts just like it does in BttF, Quantum...
  6. HornheaDD

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

"You tryin' tell me Jesus Christ cant hit a curveball?" is probably my favorite line in that flick.
  7. HornheaDD

Undone was indeed pretty good. At least up until the last episode
  8. HornheaDD

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Loved this movie as a kid. Wife hadn't watched it since middle school so I downloaded it and we watched it several months ago. I know I snipped your entire review, but rest assured I agree with it entirely. I remember the fairy girl looked a lot like a girl I knew as a teenager and wanted to...
  9. HornheaDD

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

I was uh.. ahem going to ask you to turn the figure so I could LOOK AT THE STAND.... but... this'll do. brb in 3 mins
  10. HornheaDD

First look at dollar menu Henry Cavill revealed.

bummer. Would have checked out double pps.
  11. HornheaDD

MISTer FPGA?

Doesnt the menu already do that? I think on an arcade cab is down + start, or up+start and that brings up the OSD.
  12. HornheaDD

I said I didnt know anything about FrogWhammer $3, awright
  13. HornheaDD

Y'know, I was never a big fan of him in that show. It wasn't my thing, I never finished the first season. I do like how he's a big geek though. I respect the dude about that. Interested to see what his Warhammer series will be like, even though I dont know anything at all about Warhammer.
  14. HornheaDD

This is a Gooberman thread, Kern.