Recent content by theMot

1. theMot

How can I repair this PVM 2950QM?

You chucked it in the bin?
  2. theMot

USB powered coin battery.

Do I even want to know what happens on “Basement bros” ?
  3. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the NBA marketing meetings about how hell they will sell the best player in the league, a 3x time mvp who has zero marketability and plays for a small market team 😂
  4. theMot

Is this where my mom is?

I was getting Mark David Chapman vibes tbh
  5. theMot

Metal Slug on BBC News

Low T segment. Would smash the black presenter though.
  6. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Wolves look like a different team since those first two wins... Wolves in 7...
  7. theMot

Is this where my mom is?

I got your mom right here.
  8. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Basketball is so much better to watch when teams actually play defense.
  9. theMot

YouTube....w...t...f videos

The Aryan race didn’t quite work out.
  10. theMot

Bitcoin?

You know what's funny, even in the crypto world the French are derided as scammers and to be avoided.
  11. theMot

LOL LRG - Selling CD-Rs

Could put a beer coaster in the case for all I care.
  12. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Clippers gone. Good riddance. Harden, PG and Westbrook should all just retire at this stage. I’ll be amazed if they all haven’t hung it up with a year or two. Kawhi is still an excellent player when healthy but he never is much anymore so should probably just give it away as well.
  13. theMot

Seimitsu fans?

I remember when I used to have strong opinions on this topic. Now all I care about is what is to eat next and tits.
  14. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

I notice that too. These players past their early 30's are clearly still quite handy and good enough to be in the league but they can't do what Jamal Murray did towards the end of games for the Nuggets vs the Lakers series. It's like the sports science has given them longevity but peak...
  15. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

If the Clippers go down to the Mavs we can officially call time on the old guard of the NBA...