NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I get the odd garbled graphics here and there on the new NeoSD Pro AES, but these go away with a reset or power cycle. I never had such issues with my old NeoSD Pro MVS.

SieKensou

n00b
I was thinking about buying a NeoSD Pro but now I'm worried about all these problems that are mentioned...
What has Terraonion said about it? Or has no one contacted them to find out the reason for these problems and incompatibilities?

Babook

n00b
I was thinking about buying a NeoSD Pro but now I'm worried about all these problems that are mentioned...
What has Terraonion said about it? Or has no one contacted them to find out the reason for these problems and incompatibilities?
It's chaos on their discord.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I get the odd garbled graphics here and there on the new NeoSD Pro AES, but these go away with a reset or power cycle. I never had such issues with my old NeoSD Pro MVS.
That's normal on my old batch NeoSD Pro AES. The menu is often a mess, and the game is glitchy. Just reset once and you're good. I think a new power supply helps somewhat.

They said update the firmware and buy the right SD card.