Card Fighter Project 100% Complete. Bring on the table tops.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well I was done with the cards technically several months ago but I was still tweaking them. So as of today the entire thing is done. I'm still planning on doing a 2nd Series and there are other things that might be in the works soon to continue the project on.
http://cardfighterproject.com

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Awesome Tehcno!

Great job, and congratulations on finally finishing this.

I remember when I was still a lurker here, I couldn't wait to see this project finished. I can't believe now, what 6 years later, it's finally done!

I have no one to play it with here, but I do work at a print shop (2nd job), so I may have these made up professionally if cost permits.

Thanks again for all of your hard work and dedication in seeing this project through to the end.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Glad to see it come to Fruition. I'll find a way to print these up one way or the other just for the uniqueness. Great job, btw. They look very professional.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Thanks guys.
Yeah from when I started it original back when only the first Card Fighter Clash game was out it was about 6 years ago. I've gotten many requests to add the DS cards to work with the old style rules so I've decided to begin to do that. The DS cards will have a slight different rule to make it easier on me but I'm now going to start the 2nd series for the cards so :multi_co: yay! I guess I have something to do this next week since I had to use up vacation time at work (otherwise I would have lost it).

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Ha... I don't know if this link will work but I'll try.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
If not here is the actual web page in Spanish
http://elblogdemanu.com/snk-vs-capcom-card-fighters-project/

Down towards the bottom they have a picture of a "Joke" card that I did and one reply was:
Although I do not know porqué Chuck must be of Capcom …

This is refering to a Chuck Norris card that I made. I was going to save it for an April fools joke but I decided to drop it right away since I'm now working on Card Fighters DS Project.

Flavor

Saver,
Nice. I recently did a google blog search and there were several blogs that mentioned your site in the last couple days.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah I check out the blogs every now and then.
Speaking of that I saw your post on this last one :buttrock:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
wonder if you could sell the project to WoTC and actually make this widely produced. Though with UFS I dunno how well it'd do.
Either way, that is awesome and good job.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah I don't see that happening since I've basically stollen it as it is. But I would love to see this come out in the US as an actual card game.
I've made up a video that I just have to edit on how to play the game.
I'm also thinking about making a "commercial" with a 90's feel to it.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I wish you offered a service to print these up. I'm awful with print jobs and it would be pure bliss to own all these cards in professionally printed state.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
Hate to bring up such an old post, but I noticed the site is now down. My harddrive crashed and I lost all the files of the project :(. Anyone happen to have them as backups?

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
No it's dead.. T_T

EDIT: actually my bad, it's working!
Just had to wait a little bit for the page to load!
Great work! :)

Last edited:

Flavor

Saver,
It's going to be back soon (hopefully less than a week). I'm working with Tehcno to get it going again.

Last edited:

Ianskie

n00b
This is a really cool project! hopefully I can get some friends to give it a try.

playerbob

n00b
Thanks to Techno

First I want to thank Techno for all the work on this project. I also had been flirting with this idea for along time working on it off and on. I got the urge again but decided to some google-fu first and stumbled upon his website which filled me with joy and admiration,

With that said does anyone have the zip files?Before I stat downloading one-by-one I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance.