Where to get DB15 connectors

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
I am capable of doing a google search, I was trying to see what other companies people on here use and can vouch for.

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
I've ordered from Vetco in the past. It looks like Jameco has them too, and I've also ordred from there. I also have experience ordering from Mouser.

I had no issues ordering from any of those 3 sites.

I was thinking about getting some stuff from Digikey. Is there a reason you don't want to order from them?

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
Sounds reasonable!

Vetco seems cheap if their description is right that you get 10 for $6.60.

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
indeed 66 cents per connector versus $1.04 from digikey. Thanks for the source!

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
No prob! I was thinking of getting a few from there next time I placed an order. At first I was going to order 2 males and 2 females, then I read the description saying it was a 10pack. 20 of each would be a bit overkill, hehe.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
10 pack at 6.60 nice

i needed a few .... check if they have paypal payment

Drewmantrivia

Crazed MVS Addict
Side question to all this. Where can one find the plastic ones found on the AES, Atari 5200 and some MVS boards? I would prefer these myself to keep a consistent look to my builds. Thanks!

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
That's a good question, digikey has some, but they are blue, and they cost like a dollar more.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Try your local electronic store it should cost less than 25 cents to get one or just buy it online but I would buy multiple items so the shipping doesnt seem like a waste of money for a item that cost cents.