Old Member's Check-In Thread.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Tim Tews is Wolfpack mommy?

No Tim Tews is the.Golden.ax His wife is Wolfpack mommy--she was "Mommywolfs" on ebay (when she liquidated his Neo Geo collection the first time) and perhaps this site as well.

Tim actually introduced himself to me at Midwest Gaming Classic back in 2009/2010 so that is why I am sure of the connection...and I am not surprised that just like the end of his time at Neo-Geo.com it looks like he bailed on Atariage owing people thousands of dollars.

Here is another thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/149313-sold-out-no-longer-available/

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
No Tim Tews is the.Golden.ax His wife is Wolfpack mommy--she was "Mommywolfs" on ebay (when she liquidated his Neo Geo collection the first time) and perhaps this site as well.

Tim actually introduced himself to me at Midwest Gaming Classic back in 2009/2010 so that is why I am sure of the connection...and I am not surprised that just like the end of his time at Neo-Geo.com it looks like he bailed on Atariage owing people thousands of dollars.

Here is another thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/149313-sold-out-no-longer-available/

I heard about that. Wasn't it for some 7800 console or something? I bought a ton of shit over on AA from him for years, and he always gave me a great deal.

I saw he wasnt posting much over there, then started reading that thread about him. Whatever the case may be, I don't think he'll be going back there anytime soon.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Just thought I'd check in here. I hardly go here anymore the past few years. Some of the members from way back in the day may know me. I was popular here and one of the more likable members way back when I was posting here regularly.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just thought I'd check in here. I hardly go here anymore the past few years. Some of the members from way back in the day may know me. I was popular here and one of the more likable members way back when I was posting here regularly.

I'd like this thread... people I remember just like you...

...even if in only passing...

You ever consider that this place might need it's old time members?

xROTx

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'd like this thread... people I remember just like you...

...even if in only passing...

You ever consider that this place might need it's old time members?

xROTx
Yes. Definitely. The quality has gone down as the years went by. I think all the flaming and drama was what turned me off. So I left. Plus I spend most of my time these days on fb and YouTube. Those were different times in the early years of ng.com.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yes. Definitely. The quality has gone down as the years went by. I think all the flaming and drama was what turned me off. So I left. Plus I spend most of my time these days on fb and YouTube. Those were different times in the early years of ng.com.

What can I say... the drama is what sets us apart on the webs... but sometimes even I get tired of it...

I am unsure of what the answer is tbh... Come for the games... STAY for the drama...

Meh... I stayed because quite frankly I have nowhere else to go:D

xROTx

PS. FB is the devils cawk... Wasabi would stalk me like a mofo if my account was still active... he's "weird..."

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon

Did you change your username at some point? I feel like I would remember a name like yours, but I don't...

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I remember his name but tbh not his posts lol. Pretty distinctive handle really.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

How you doing man? Andrew, right? You were at the first couple of MN Neo Gatherings around 2001. What are you doing for work these days?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
How you doing man? Andrew, right? You were at the first couple of MN Neo Gatherings around 2001. What are you doing for work these days?

Got accepted for a Masters in Paris at the American University of Paris. I went to law school in Saint Paul back then in 2001 then went back to school and got a Master of Laws in the UK. I leave in just over a month for Paris as my Masters starts this fall. So when I finish this I'll have an MA to go along with my JD and LLM.

P.S. Didn't you change your name to Beefyhits? Wasn't that you? And yes my name is Andrew

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I've been lurking on an off of here for years, I slowly remember people's names and personalities every time I pass through. I used to be idosk8, until the name change... But life kept throwing curveballs as career decisions changed and I started becoming who I am.. I used to have a pretty nice collection, but sold it all to help pay for school.. Meet a lot of great people on here, and have been made happy as well as made others happy from time to time! I like it here, and hopefully this time I can finally call my hobby my hobby, and not my up for sale to finance whatever else..

I'm glad I took my opportunities when I did, but it does actually suck to come back into the game with less funds, and higher prices, but who knows, I bet I'll just appreciate the collection more. Glad to be back

-Bill

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Hey man, nice to see you around.

I remember last time I saw you you rode your bike up and were covered in undercoating paint from your truck lol. Holy fuck that was like 4 years ago.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Got accepted for a Masters in Paris at the American University of Paris. I went to law school in Saint Paul back then in 2001 then went back to school and got a Master of Laws in the UK. I leave in just over a month for Paris as my Masters starts this fall. So when I finish this I'll have an MA to go along with my JD and LLM.

P.S. Didn't you change your name to Beefyhits? Wasn't that you? And yes my name is Andrew

Yea, I was beefyhits but changed it back. On all the gaming networks that's my handle.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

I remember last time I saw you you rode your bike up and were covered in undercoating paint from your truck lol. Holy fuck that was like 4 years ago.

You participated in the "are you a bad enough dude" thread and called me like 4 years ago right? How are you and FAT$tacks doing lately? You should call me again.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8

Yeah! I've since graduated and accumulated a girl who actually supports as well as plays the games.. So I'm back at it once again, just take a ton longer to get it going.

Maybe I'll have to take a trip up state one of these weekends! Glad to hear from you man!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Fifteen Year Tags are now available on request:

15.jpg

xROTx

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Man, didn't that LS NSX-T shit start over somebody bumping an old thread saying a price was inaccurate, then another said the reason it was because the thread was so many months old? LOL, I can't believe I remember some of this stuff.

Really?! :D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
A year away til I can be a 15er. Someday, if I dream hard enough, and believe strong enough.