Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
I came here expecting to see 'old members' seems my definition on 'members' was out of step. I am extremely disappointed in this thread in it's ENTIRETY!

By the way Greg I believe it's been about your entire life since you saw anyone about your penis, let's change that and come visit my clinic. I'll make sure to clean you up good and proper.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I came here expecting to see 'old members' seems my definition on 'members' was out of step. I am extremely disappointed in this thread in it's ENTIRETY!

By the way Greg I believe it's been about your entire life since you saw anyone about your penis, let's change that and come visit my clinic. I'll make sure to clean you up good and proper.

Thanks doc, but it's ok. I need a mind doctor more than anything - mines about to retire.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Unlike some family remembers neo-geo.com always remembers my birthday! :loco:

VIOLENT POSTING TO COME AGAIN!
AS A YEAR FLEW-BY FROM THE EXCITEMENT,
WE NOW DECLARE THE OPENING OUR SPECIAL
OLD MEMBER CHECK-IN THREAD AGAIN....

whoooooosh

IN 2019

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello!

I was in Manchester this week and was thinking about you. You still in that part of the world?

I am pal... geez...

You should've contacted me :D

My mobile is exactly the same...

xROTx

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I am pal... geez...

You should've contacted me :D

My mobile is exactly the same...

xROTx

That would have been very nice, not certain I still have your number though... I might see! It wasn't an overnight though and the rain meant that travel was a bit nuts.

neo-ced

New Challenger
Hi there, back here too.

I've always been distant in here or just reading random posts cause I was more active in the French community decades ago and my English wasn't really great (still improving).

I that now live in Canada, I decided to get back to this Forum when I got my games and consoles back from France (still missing some of my stuffs :crying:)

For the record, I was more on the "artistic" part of the community by making Inserts for some games back in the days and helped people to make "convert" and teach them some ethics about it (don't hit me for that it belongs to the past... I havent touch a soldering iron since my last convert in 2009 I guess).

Anyway, Thanks to Tak who helped me delete my temporary account (Supaire) that I created cause my real one (Neo-ced) wasn't accessible to me.

;)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Dude, you have no idea how long the line was for those cigarettes.....