Midwest Gaming Classic

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'll be heading up to this tomorrow, been on my list of things to do for years, just never ended up pulling the trigger.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Alright Sally's, hit me up so we can get some drinks!

Throw me a text: 920 602 3282

miisalo

Astra Superstar
That was a fun fun fun day, thanks guys. Whisper, you are the man. Trip was worth just to meet you in person. Chris, thanks for the offer to show some chicago next week, I'll give you a call. We are leaving to chicago soon,but I'll try quickly visit the show before we leave

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Someone must still have that shmooops video.
No way it could disappear.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
elijah-craig-12-year-old-bourbon.png

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
You'll have to thank ballzdeep for bringing the liquid entertainment.

Im still thinking we have to thank bartre for bringing the entertainment to the liquid.

thanks coach.

Last edited:

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks Chris for the hookup, about tripled my super famicom collection. You ever find that other hotel cart?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Thanks Chris for the hookup, about tripled my super famicom collection. You ever find that other hotel cart?

nope. i think it walked away. Im doing inventory now- so i will check the sales records in case it did sell, but i do not have high hopes. if thats the only loss of the weekend, then i'm not too worried.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
It was a great time meeting some of you guys. My first event where I actually had the chance to speak with Neo dudes in person. Hopefully we will have a complete game to bring next year!

Brian, thanks again for coming down to check the game out and inviting others to do the same, it means a lot to me! I was trying to balance chatting, running the game and taking care of my six-month-old, but it was great getting the chance to connect!!!

Quan, it was awesome talking shop with you, while I was like ten beers in at the time, I definitely feel like I learned quite a bit. I wish you nothing but continued success with your business.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
It was a great time meeting some of you guys. My first event where I actually had the chance to speak with Neo dudes in person. Hopefully we will have a complete game to bring next year!

Brian, thanks again for coming down to check the game out and inviting others to do the same, it means a lot to me! I was trying to balance chatting, running the game and taking care of my six-month-old, but it was great getting the chance to connect!!!

Quan, it was awesome talking shop with you, while I was like ten beers in at the time, I definitely feel like I learned quite a bit. I wish you nothing but continued success with your business.

no one should ever wish quan the best.

just wish him a HnR.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Have to say that I liked that skycurser. Its hard but once you learn to use weapons right, its fun. Its very playable and I'm not sure that sprites are to big, they work well.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm not sure that sprites are to big, they work well.

this this this!!!!

It was my worry until i actually played the damn thing. Now its one of my favorite aspects of the game.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ha ha. Thanks guys...The player sprite is the only thing we are considering reducing, maybe a bit of adjustment on some enemies just to match. The only reason why I'm comfortable with it not disrupting gameplay is the hitbox will most likely remain the exact same size (it's currently only the cockpit area.)

It is funny though, the only folks who have really harped on the sprites being too big are the "hardcore" shmup guys who haven't even played it. I literally can't think of anyone who has played it who has maintained the stance that the ship is too big.

I'm flip-floppin' over here. haha.

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Im still thinking we have to thank bartre for bringing the entertainment to the liquid.

thanks coach.

Yes, he really was the icing on the cake of a great last day of MGC. Thanks for the lolz and the
yogurt-cup.jpg

I really enjoyed chatting with you about your great game. I didn't have any problem with the ship size and I still think you should keep the character animation on the screen the whole time. I didn't find it distracting at all.

Last edited:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm really hoping that there's no security cams in the bar area....

also -
tentacle-card.jpg