Midwest Gaming Classic

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'll definitely be there with the latest and greatest SKYCURSER build. We will be in the same room with Galloping Ghost and the Retroids.

Looking forward to connecting with everybody again!

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I'll definitely be there with the latest and greatest SKYCURSER build. We will be in the same room with Galloping Ghost and the Retroids.

Looking forward to connecting with everybody again!

Can't wait for that! Hopefully the cab stops resetting itself this year LOL!

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah, definitely no more resetting now. It's on the floor at nine arcades so far!

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
No PCE, no dice.

Nice to be able to meet LV, I can shake the mans hand that made my life so much easier(with cab wiring). Maybe, I'll have a beer to share also.

See you all in the Turbofest room, where the booze stays cold and topics heated.

Obey or GTFO - The Turbo Fest room will be busy ' all weekend with giveaways and tournaments. Look for our banner in the vendor entrance area!

http://youtu.be/dABYn5H975g

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Slight update, mainly for those expecting me to be bringing a bunch of stuff to sell. Well, turns out, one of my buddies came over last weekend and bought literally EVERYTHING I was planning on selling at MGC. Grand total ended up around $3300...no joke. He was actually prepared to buy all of my NES/SNES stuff, as well. While tempting, I've put a ton of work into getting what I have so, I turned him down.

I will be bringing Sapphire and a couple other games but, that's about it. Majors' Splatterhouse is on hold.

Jon

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Slight update, mainly for those expecting me to be bringing a bunch of stuff to sell. Well, turns out, one of my buddies came over last weekend and bought literally EVERYTHING I was planning on selling at MGC. Grand total ended up around $3300...no joke. He was actually prepared to buy all of my NES/SNES stuff, as well. While tempting, I've put a ton of work into getting what I have so, I turned him down.

I will be bringing Sapphire and a couple other games but, that's about it. Majors' Splatterhouse is on hold.

Jon

I expect there to be a stack of apology HnR sitting at your booth when I arrive.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I expect there to be a stack of apology HnR sitting at your booth when I arrive.

Damn, Quan, you do realize there's a Rocky Rococo in the mall right by the hotel, right? Little Caesar's is disgusting.

Jon

PS: I'm assuming you're being sarcastic by putting that banner in your sig, right? RIGHT?!!!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Damn, Quan, you do realize there's a Rocky Rococo in the mall right by the hotel, right? Little Caesar's is disgusting.

Jon

PS: I'm assuming you're being sarcastic by putting that banner in your sig, right? RIGHT?!!!

You would have done better to insult his mother than his pizza preference!
Rocky Rocokenose is OK once in a while but it's not any better than the sleazers imo. I have to say dominos pan is better than both right now and it pains me to say it.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

Jon

You would think so but the only things that find satisfaction to my hunger after inhaling solder fumes for the better part of the day is eating vast amounts of food, high quality or otherwise. Usually at that point, I've skipped eating a meal or two because I just want to power through the job so I can wash my hands of soldering (literally) for a while which makes me so voraciously hungry that the only thing that can be had quick enough is HnR from the Little Caesars around the corner.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire

Jon

I've brought it over to his house a few times. He fixes stuff in exchange for it.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
one of our regulars at the bar brings us HnR in exchange for beer & quarters.
occasionally he'll sneak us some swag too.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
You would think so but the only things that find satisfaction to my hunger after inhaling solder fumes for the better part of the day is eating vast amounts of food, high quality or otherwise. Usually at that point, I've skipped eating a meal or two because I just want to power through the job so I can wash my hands of soldering (literally) for a while which makes me so voraciously hungry that the only thing that can be had quick enough is HnR from the Little Caesars around the corner.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with finding yourself hungry and picking up a HnR. A deep dish with bacon-wrapped crust? Even better if they have it ready to go, too.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Imagine that song playing full blast in the vendors' room.:oh_no:

Jon

last year, or maybe the year before there was karaoke in the hotel bar while we set up the museum.
I envied the dead.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Really looking forward to getting feedback on the latest SKYCURSER build from you guys. We've made some massive strides since last year's event.

I had a blast last year. Hopefully I can get around to seeing more of the booths and stuff this year.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Really looking forward to getting feedback on the latest SKYCURSER build from you guys. We've made some massive strides since last year's event.

I had a blast last year. Hopefully I can get around to seeing more of the booths and stuff this year.

Sweet, can't wait to play it!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
last year, or maybe the year before there was karaoke in the hotel bar while we set up the museum.
I envied the dead.

I hate to break it to you but, karaoke at MGC is a "thing" that people, for some reason, look forward to every year.

If you're setting up the museum again, you may want to bring ear plugs.

Jon

Imagine that song playing full blast in the vendors' room.:oh_no:

Nothing like deafening music to disrupt conversations and drive vendors away.

I know it's my first post here, but I'll be at the classic again this year with Jag-Master.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/woman-discovers-finger-condom-after-biting-into-pizza

I'm not touching any Hot N Ready pizza you bring Quan. There isn't a video on the site, but the news said she had a HnR.

CewagV2WEAEawtF.jpg

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Can't come this year. My father got a stroke before xmas and is still recovering and now my mothers both eyes were operated. Need to help them. Not to mention that we are having family vacation later this spring and I can't have that many days off. Oh well, maybe next year I get my HNR.