10 Year Member
https://louisville.craigslist.org/vgm/4879241939.html

00f0f_hB1SF9Xlyo5_600x450_zps1cb49199.jpg

Mmmm yeah, that's the stuff.

$1700 sounds reasonable.
:lolz:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
X-Arcade is truly the Alienware of home arcade setups. Overpriced crap with an edgy-sounding name, marketed to clueless jackasses too stupid or lazy to build their own shit.

Shit, every time I see those XArcade setups I just giggle. What the hell!?

Last edited:

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
That's for lefty's.

Did he have the control panel cut incorrectly or did he just install it upside down? Either way, that picture hurts my brain.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wonder if they get half way through building and realize it's fucked but continue on anyway? Those high asking prices are probably to fill that psychological hole of despair caused by owning such a piece of shit.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Yeah... they drilled it wrong and just said screw it:
00y0y_aLQRChjZ70Q_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Even if they drilled it wrong, all they have to do is to flip the board over before putting the rest of the stuff on it.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Dumpster. Why anyone would list this on ebay is beyond me.

I do enjoy that it "may" be missing parts however. Clearly someone broke the shit out of that monitor and I have NO idea what's all over the bottom of that cab.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I do enjoy that it "may" be missing parts however. Clearly someone broke the shit out of that monitor and I have NO idea what's all over the bottom of that cab.

Feces, broken particle board, and waterlogged particle board.

The Seller:
http://legacydist.com/

"Fair Pricing, Superior Service"

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why the fuck are you spamming for post count? Jesus, fucking noobs.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
This may not be horrible, but it's sure ghettotastic :vik:

The worst part was when he pulled out the little mini Keyboard. If you're going to go to the trouble of having multiple dedicated joystick panels...why are you going to play the Mame versions of the games instead of actual boards?

Also... How does the wiring in that thing even work? Won't turning it make the cords get all braided and twisted into a knots...or are there some kind of metal contacts somewhere that connect when turned. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This may not be horrible, but it's sure ghettotastic :vik:

Ghettorriffic! So much bad assness there!

You know what happened when you lurk BYOAC way too much, I was guilty of it, I had this megacraptastic 32" wide stick with double sticks for Robotron, trackball, spinner and a 8 button setup, on top of that 3 buttons for the trackball, 3 buttons for the spinner, start, select and side buttons for pinball...oh god, I was a tranwreck.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
The worst part was when he pulled out the little mini Keyboard. If you're going to go to the trouble of having multiple dedicated joystick panels...why are you going to play the Mame versions of the games instead of actual boards?

Also... How does the wiring in that thing even work? Won't turning it make the cords get all braided and twisted into a knots...or are there some kind of metal contacts somewhere that connect when turned. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
They're probably all connected wirelessly via 1 usb pcb

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Ghettorriffic! So much bad assness there!

You know what happened when you lurk BYOAC way too much, I was guilty of it, I had this megacraptastic 32" wide stick with double sticks for Robotron, trackball, spinner and a 8 button setup, on top of that 3 buttons for the trackball, 3 buttons for the spinner, start, select and side buttons for pinball...oh god, I was a tranwreck.

These are definitely over kill... but I am a weird one, I have a Neogeo, a Blast City, but I still want to build a MAME machine. However, I am a fan of just the two joysticks, 6 (or 7 buttons per side) and a single trackball. That right there will play 90% of the games I want to play. Those other 10% need to just get their own machine (YAAAY MONKEY BALL!)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
https://louisville.craigslist.org/vgm/4879241939.html

00f0f_hB1SF9Xlyo5_600x450_zps1cb49199.jpg

Mmmm yeah, that's the stuff.

$1700 sounds reasonable.

$1,700 is clearly no big deal for this guy, but $30 for some Endust, a cloth, and a new keyboard that isn't 10 years old and caked in funk are way out of his budget.

As for the rotating console above, I think its a really neat idea. Could definitely use some refinement, but I wouldn't mind having a cabinet with that setup if its done right. The mini keyboard is neat too for quick and easy computer access in case the PC requires intervention.

Last edited: