Super/Normal Street Fighter 4 IV (SF4/SSF4) vids

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Just thought I'd start a match vid thread exclusively for SF4 and the upcoming Super SF4. I'll post more of my own vids as I process them. If I can get things working I may even do some running commentary DarksydePhil-type nonsense.

I will start things off with my n00bish (yet in this case lucky) Gouken. I really hope they neuter Sagat when Super comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUbfS7oL0rE&feature=email

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
As far as I know, nobody is losing anything and they're beefing everybody up. So hopefully Sagat gets no buffs and everybody else can start competing with him.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I can't stand sf4 anymore..it's all about that SUPER

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Good match. What are you using to record?

unfortunately i don't have one, but my buddy is using this capture device:

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-121...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268086909&sr=8-1

seems to work really well, i'm impressed with the quality

I can't stand sf4 anymore..it's all about that SUPER

title edited for whiny faggots

seriously though, super is looking pretty tight, we'll probly forget all about normal once super arrives

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm impressed with the quality too. I may look into that. I can't wait to flood this thread with shitty super sf4 vids from xbl.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I'd say you're a good gouken player....but that's like saying your really good at shooting fish in a barrel. Great video though, that was pretty exciting.

what's your psn id galford?

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'd say you're a good gouken player....but that's like saying your really good at shooting fish in a barrel.

:spock:

negro please, gouken is mid-tier at best

a decent sagat owns him for free, blanka shits all over him, and lots of other characters give him a really hard time

BigTinz said:
what's your psn id galford?

galfordo, of course

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'd say you're a good gouken player....but that's like saying your really good at shooting fish in a barrel.

That doesn't really make sense. Gouken isn't that good of a character, and it takes an awful lot of work to beat a decent Sagat player. That match was hardly shooting fish in a barrel.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
That doesn't really make sense. Gouken isn't that good of a character, and it takes an awful lot of work to beat a decent Sagat player. That match was hardly shooting fish in a barrel.

i remember a lot of early talk, before the console characters were being played, about how gouken was gonna be banned in tournaments

i'd say he's probly a 'B' or 'C' character whereas Sagat is an 'S' or 'SS'

but yeah, Sagat's projectiles together with his anti-air and chipping tiger knees with no recovery make this one pretty frustrating for me

and honestly i think probably 30-40% of online players are all whoring Sagat (that's on a good day)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NEW VID: Enter 'Hyper Taunting'

Taunt 10 or more times during a round, and still win the round, and you have 'hyper taunted' your opponent

This led me and my friend to the land of lols yesterday, good times

yes, we know we're assholes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQBMX26zrM