Peace Walker

It'd be neat if they did promotions with PSP Go games to release them a week ahead of the retail versions or if the pricing of the games was different. I don't follow too much PSP news anymore, but seeing you mention your PSP Go needs more love seems that its kind of neglected.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I really liked Portable Ops and so far everything I have seen about Peace Walker exceeds those expectations. I would so buy a Peacewalker PSP bundle if they came out in the US

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
I thought you could buy stuff on your computer and transfer it via USB.

You can. Or do the same via PS3.

But oh noes, you need an Internet connection and a PSN account!

Anyway, this is a thread about Peace Walker, not a thread for the anti digital distribution scaremongers to hang out (not aiming that at you HN).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You can. Or do the same via PS3.

But oh noes, you need an Internet connection and a PSN account!

Anyway, this is a thread about Peace Walker, not a thread for the anti digital distribution scaremongers to hang out (not aiming that at you HN).

Yeah, whatever. That wasn't my point. I am looking forward to the game when it gets released, and I'm clearly not against digital downloads of games with as many things I buy for iPhone.

But I treat my psp as a normal, traditional handheld. And I don't have a PS3 or a PSN account.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
when does it come out ? I was hoping to have the tv adapter and dual shock setup prior to the games release but that cable is expensive.

I love metal gear games (never played the portable ops though)

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
im pretty sure you can set up a psn account from your psp.

if not you can definitely do it from a pc.

do you not have wifi?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
im pretty sure you can set up a psn account from your psp.

if not you can definitely do it from a pc.

do you not have wifi?
I do not.

Don't worry, I'm sure I could figure something out if I cared enough.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Something about Paz really bugs me. I think it's her over-all design. She looks more like a living doll and less like a person. I also think it's kind of silly for her to have blonde hair and blue eyes when she's supposed to be South American (but I suppose it's not impossible). She looks too much like an anime character, making her really look out of place to me when the rest of the game has a more realistic look. She looks ok in the illustrated cutscenes though. Don't like her Japanese voice much either.

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
I think she has a baby's face on an adult's body. It's kinda weird. I like the song though, but what does this have to do with MGS? Oh well, not too big of a deal, MGS stopped making sense about half way through 2.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I think she has a baby's face on an adult's body. It's kinda weird. I like the song though, but what does this have to do with MGS? Oh well, not too big of a deal, MGS stopped making sense about half way through 2.

More like about 45 minutes into 2. :lolz:

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
Peace walker is going to be in my PSP library for sure, for a hand held metal gear it felt real smooth. I will have to wait though, I still have yet to beat portable ops.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

just found this out myself as i went to game stop to preorder and there were 2 bundles. Ill get the camo as well if the green one does not have a picture on the back like the star wars one had.

Has anyone played portable ops on the psp go on a tv with a ps3 controller? wondering how it plays