Neo Geo Carpet...... $25k

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Build in some multi-colored LEDs and you could bump up the price to 50k.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Guess this is the first post about it then...

I guess ChrisR is selling some more stuff, but weird that Shawn would let it go officially via the NeoStore.

aria

Former Moderator
Interesting. It's being sold through the NeoStore, certainly for a commission, so I think it's safe to assume the owned/seller set the price.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I presume this is the infamous carpet used all over the NGF sales, ....

What the hell was with that shit anyway? Did placing their freaked carts on that piece of carpet make them official?

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
What the hell was with that shit anyway? Did placing their freaked carts on that piece of carpet make them official?

They have a carpet.

You do not have a carpet.

So.... their carts are better than your carts.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
They have a carpet.

You do not have a carpet.

So.... their carts are better than your carts.

I don't want a carpet that has been used by a bunch of homosexuals.

Carlo1.jpg

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Dont think theres been too much interest so far, hasnt it been there awhile?. Wheres Wolf when you need him.... he'd snap it up in a heartbeat :loco:

TheBakachan

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
...what in the unholy fuck? :mad:

$25,000? Okay, for starters, that is patently ridiculous. Secondly, if anyone actually spent that much on it, I would personally MURDER THEM for being assholes. A twenty-five grand carpet? That's like something one of those corporate ripoff douchebags would buy to wank their egos. :blow_top:

Christ. I could MAKE one for like a hundred bucks.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
...what in the unholy fuck? :mad:

$25,000? Okay, for starters, that is patently ridiculous. Secondly, if anyone actually spent that much on it, I would personally MURDER THEM for being assholes. A twenty-five grand carpet? That's like something one of those corporate ripoff douchebags would buy to wank their egos. :blow_top:

Christ. I could MAKE one for like a hundred bucks.

woosh! missing the point.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
...if there are only two known specimen, is it really important to crop out the serial number... as it can only be one of two? :)

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
The sad thing is whoever is willing to pay that much for it will ruin it when they see their prized item and jizz all over it.

What a shame.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I've seen one of these in person in another member's house, wonder if it's the same one :spock:

SSS

neo retired
You could save yourself 24000 and have one printed if you really wanted a neo welcome mat.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
If both 8man and Wolf pass on it, then it won't go for over 2K

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
The only good thing about the carpet is it has Dion and Chris's sperm in it. I'm sure, we could clone them with the right technology (and if you can spend 25 grand on carpet, I'm sure you have the funds to do so). Clone them and abuse them their entire lives growing up.

aria

Former Moderator
The only good thing about the carpet is it has Dion and Chris's sperm in it. I'm sure, we could clone them with the right technology (and if you can spend 25 grand on carpet, I'm sure you have the funds to do so). Clone them and abuse them their entire lives growing up.

:lolz:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
how do we know this is a legitimate mat.
I've heard about old dennys mats being sac'd so they can make
bootleg NEOGEO carpets and selling those on ebay.