Weird Al vs. Lady Gaga -- Vid and story

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Next time any remotely sexually attractive woman (and even the fugly ones) go missing, Merc's basement is the first place I am checking, the hood of his car is the 2nd.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty tired of Lady Gaga, to be honest. If she just disappeared from every visual medium I peruse, I think I'd be very pleased about it.

The music is what it is. Not really my thing, but I don't judge the art by the artist's persona.

I just really don't want to look at her or be exposed to her videos anymore. They already seem desperate and passe, like she's trying really hard to keep herself relevant in this age of perpetual distraction.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
I'm pretty tired of Lady Gaga, to be honest. If she just disappeared from every visual medium I peruse, I think I'd be very pleased about it.

The music is what it is. Not really my thing, but I don't judge the art by the artist's persona.

I just really don't want to look at her or be exposed to her videos anymore. They already seem desperate and passe, like she's trying really hard to keep herself relevant in this age of perpetual distraction.

I can't agree more with this. If it were just up to her music, she would have been done a long time ago. But that also seems to be the age we live in. Britney spears was popular with kids and people who wanted to fuck her ( once she was of age of course ), when she was of age it came down to show her poon, or go nuts...she obviously chose the latter. If Kesha sobered up and wasn't a HUGE party girl, and making a spectical of herself whenever she went out, shed be nothing as well...

Wasn't there a big controversy over her being a hermaphrodite? ( Lady Gaga ) I remember her saying something along the line of I have both a poon and a peeny....what ever happened with that?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Next time any remotely sexually attractive woman (and even the fugly ones) go missing, Merc's basement is the first place I am checking, the hood of his car is the 2nd.

Good Luck.

I have no basement.

I have no car. (I drive an SUV) but I'd be denting in someone's car. :tickled:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

And that's what I say when Action Jackson goes KA BOOM, and I shoot ropes like a boss, the salvo on an attractive face or big ole tits. I say it like Lil' John too.

OooooookaY!

:lol:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I can't agree more with this. If it were just up to her music, she would have been done a long time ago. But that also seems to be the age we live in. Britney spears was popular with kids and people who wanted to fuck her ( once she was of age of course ), when she was of age it came down to show her poon, or go nuts...she obviously chose the latter. If Kesha sobered up and wasn't a HUGE party girl, and making a spectical of herself whenever she went out, shed be nothing as well...

Wasn't there a big controversy over her being a hermaphrodite? ( Lady Gaga ) I remember her saying something along the line of I have both a poon and a peeny....what ever happened with that?

#1> TRUTH.

#2> It was all bullshit apparently. She just played along with it all for more attention is all (and it worked). I'd have used it for levarage (like a Rodeo rider holding onto the saddle) while making her buck and sway underneath me, grinding to "Star Struck" cherry, cherry, cherry BOOM BOOM. :lol:
the teasing bitch.

#3> KE$HA can come on over to me anytime she wants. She needs a good sports fucking and I'm like fucking "Sports Billy" in 1980...

aria

Former Moderator

The hood of his car?

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
It's a pretty lackluster attempt for what was to be his hit single. It defintely doesn't have the catchiness of, say, "White and Nerdy".

Best he let this one disappear, I say.

aria

Former Moderator
You know, like a 1980s hair band music video.

Right, but I think he was implying she was going to be stuffed in the trunk.

But if it were across the hood of a '76 Trans Am Firebird (complete with decal), then we might have something.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper

But if it were across the hood of a '76 Trans Am Firebird (complete with decal), then we might have something.

Actually, I was thinking something quite a bit darker; tied to the hood like a freshly-bagged deer.

...meanwhile, here's Weird Al and PONIES:

(which was re-tweeted by Al himself, on his twitter account, because he liked it)

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I mean, you know you've arrived when Werid Al wants to parody your stuff. Heck I guess he hit the truth then.

That logic falls apart in Chamillionaire case and didn't he have to cut that crack head coolio a check in the end.

I just read the bitch might have reconsider her stance against the parody.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member

THIS is what I was referring to.

Sprawled ontop of the hood of a car, missionary, legs up in the air, and Action Jackson ramming it home full tilt boogie balls ah slappin' wearing my shades like Johnny Cage, the sweat of my balls dribbling into her asshole... the sweat of my forehead stinging her eyes... left hand gripping the back of her head pulled up slightly looking at her own reflection in my shades, screaming "Fuck Me you animalistic bastard!"

Our combined weight would dent in the fucking hood.

I suppose when I had her go on all fours doggie though it be a little slippery on my knees when I had mount up and spelunk Anal Pirate style, nutting into the abyss of her talents... then she could lick my my mistake off the hood of that car.

Like I said... she knows nothing of love games. NOTHING.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Beats me, brother, for I'd hit it......with a cinderblock tied to a chain or RocketLawnChair's Win+10 bat.

Heh, I was thinking of using a pillowcase full of bricks. :D

picture.php

This site has more Lady Gaga discussions than it really needs.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
http://alyankovic.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/gaga-update/

"That bitch" has an asshole for a manager that never even showed the song to her and lied about it.

Well, this was a strange day.

After putting my Lady Gaga parody on YouTube this morning – and announcing that it wouldn’t be on my next album because Gaga didn’t approve it – there was a huge outpouring of disappointment from the Internet.

Apparently the fact that she didn’t approve it was news to Lady Gaga herself!

Gaga’s manager has now admitted that he never forwarded my parody to Gaga – she had no idea at all. Even though we assumed that Gaga herself was the one making the decision (because, well, that’s what we were TOLD), he apparently made the decision completely on his own.

He’s sorry.

And Gaga loves the song.

I’m thrilled on many levels to hear this, because 1) I truly respect and admire Gaga as an artist and it pained me to think of her as having less than a great sense of humor, and 2) it means I GET TO PUT OUT MY ALBUM!

As promised, all my proceeds from the song (and the MUSIC VIDEO… I can’t wait…) will go to the Human Rights Campaign.

Thank you, Gaga. And thanks to everybody who had my back.

Whew!

Your pal,
Al

So apparently it will be released.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

what if its rear/mid engine?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Kinda disappointing she won't allow the song.
I'd like to see a video of it.