NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Where abouts is this taking place I live in southern DE ( REAL southern ) and would love to see if I can make it out there...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Where abouts is this taking place I live in southern DE ( REAL southern ) and would love to see if I can make it out there...

About 2 hours from the DMB. Just take 95 to 495 west to 66 east.

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
I'll be heading up with Majors from NC.

I don't have anything really all that new, nothing big anyway. Here is a list... let me know what sparks interest.

Dodonpachi DFK 1.5
Muchi Muchi Pork
Futari Black Label
Mushihimesama
Batrider
Cannon Dancer
Dogyuun
Outzone
Raiden Fighters 1& 2
ESP RaDe
Guwange
Macross
Rastan

I have others but everyone has all the MVS stuff also or Bobby has the CPS 2 or cave stuff I left off I think.

We do have the gear to get a 360 running in a cab though. Just plug and play... could bring those cables and get Akai Katana running in a cab or SSF4, MvC3 ext.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Soon!

Let me know if you need address / phone number / have questions.

We plan on BBQing all day so bring drinks or chips (don't bring meat on a 3-4 hour drive).

Tons of games, and rumor has it a bunch of cabs are for sale :)

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Cabs for sale? If I bring one of my friends up there, can I sell him to make room for one?

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Cabs for sale? If I bring one of my friends up there, can I sell him to make room for one?

Sure! Make sure he's had his shots.

I want to make room to clear out a wall, I need an office space for school and I think I only want to keep some 5 or 6 cabs (two horis, two verts, and a neo).

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Wish I could make it up, but I've got a few trips coming up and I must save up for them! Doing anymore meet ups this year?

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm going to see if I can bring Duke Nukem Forever and summon the magical Jon St. John.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Thanks to SamuraiShodownSensei and myself 4 cabs have now been cleared out of the arcade. East coast candies go fast!

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
Yeah... so I guess in the end I was just loaning the Neo 19 to Ilazul for a few months.

As for the other 2... :D

2011-06-05_13-18-02_980.jpg

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
They looked so cute snuggled up together in the back of your car...

As soon as I got mine home I changed the AC cord to a 3 prong and properly grounded the cab. I have to do some more snooping on the inside but I found two extra harnesses. One appears to be a stereo harness and the other appears to be a CPS1 kick harness. Weird things to be in a dedicated MVU cab.

SSS

neo retired
That "kick harness" is most likely the credit display connector. You should have some big connectors for the MV1 memory card reader and a smaller stereo connector.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
That "kick harness" is most likely the credit display connector. You should have some big connectors for the MV1 memory card reader and a smaller stereo connector.

Ah, I see. My old knock-off candy did not have the credit LEDs. Now I see where it goes, thanks!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Thanks to SamuraiShodownSensei and myself 4 cabs have now been cleared out of the arcade. East coast candies go fast!

What?! Noooooooooooooo.... (very jealous)

Are there any left for sale? I've been eyeing Rob's collection since last year. @ilazul you have PM

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm probably not going to be able to make it to this one. Several people in my department are taking vacations on this week and next week. If you have any more this summer, please post about them here.

Jon

SSS

neo retired
Anybody need some 25" arcade monitors (free of course). I've got a used wells gardner with some burn in, and a NIB 25" Makvision trisync.

Trisync is now spoken for.

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
FYI, I'm selling around 10 MVS carts on Saturday with a few other things for anyone interested. All carts are from the forum. PM me if you want to see the list. Really rather avoid hijacking the thread too much.

A CMVS might also be up for grabs. I still haven't made up my mind.

I hate it but the gamer addiction requires funds for other gamer stuff. :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm getting excited about this. Hopefully ilazul's other real life friends show up. I like those guys.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I'm ready! Anybody interested in having a JP360 there with all of the Cave ports and Bullet Soul?

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I will bring one 360 TE, feel free to bring a second one.

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
@jeffkun...... have you played Akai Katana yet? That one is REALLY good. Been playing it a ton, 360 version is leaps and bounds better than the PCB. Still has the arcade version for purists.

I thout Bullet Soul was worth keeping and fun but kinda blah and to easy in the gameplay department. Still nice to have something that you can sit back and turn your brain off too though.

DFK Black Label is pretty damn good also.

I have all the gear to have a 360 in a cab quickly and painlessly if there is interest.

309846685-1.jpg

Last edited:

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Sorry, but I have a backlog of all of the recent cave shooters. Most of them are still in shrinkwrap. I'll open the games before Saturday...