I received today...

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Woo! Nice cab AG! Pony 2 is a rare find! Now find me one :D

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
The news of the Darksoft multi-CPS2 project got me so excited, I ordered my first A-board from Ebay (50$) and my first B-board from Scott (100$).

After a ton of cleaning (duct tape residue) board cleaning (canned air) fan replacement (60x60x15mm) the A-board was looking good.

20141007_111650-1.jpg

20141007_111700-1.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
So happy , so happy
Today I got a
jaleco pony mark II,19
So happy I found this cabinet by mistake when I went to help a guy that needed help with a simple arcade wiring

I thought that the only difference between a jaleco pony mark II and III , was the monitor size
but I was completely wrong,

The jaleco pony mark II. is way smaller then a pony III body

This thing is so tiny copare
Here's s few pics before I made a deal on the cabinet
Spoiler:

of course the body needs a good clean, but in person the cabinet and control panel is real clean and the monitor is , screen burn free, YAY!!!!!!!
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Very nice pickup! Gawd-bless the West Coast! :buttrock:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
The news of the Darksoft multi-CPS2 project got me so excited, I ordered my first A-board from Ebay (50$) and my first B-board from Scott (100$).

After a ton of cleaning (duct tape residue) board cleaning (canned air) fan replacement (60x60x15mm) the A-board was looking good.

View attachment 19426

View attachment 19427

Looks super clean! Which set-up will you be playing this bad boy on?

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I'm going to supergun it with a Jrok for component, but also pass thru clamped rgbs for PVM support. :D

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Something awesome came in today!

RFgkd4.jpg

I didnt know they made 68k processors that big!

D3hao7.jpg

1l3JB2.jpg

Last edited:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
nice!
i'm still debugging my TITS.
got some real scratchy audio on the attract mode.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm always available to help you troubleshoot your mom's TITS.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
speaking of sounds, as a really nice surprise bonus I found out that I can use my old stereo audio cable that I used to use with mvs 1 slot. Basically its wired such that the stereo is reversed but there isnt much in the way of positional audio in the game... but everything sounds so much cleaner and crisper than it does with mono sounds from jamma. And I have sold the 1 slot pcb ages ago. Don´t know why I kept that audio cable but turns out it works just great for this! Lucky to have the same connector.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
speaking of sounds, as a really nice surprise bonus I found out that I can use my old stereo audio cable that I used to use with mvs 1 slot. Basically its wired such that the stereo is reversed but there isnt much in the way of positional audio in the game... but everything sounds so much cleaner and crisper than it does with mono sounds from jamma. And I have sold the 1 slot pcb ages ago. Don´t know why I kept that audio cable but turns out it works just great for this! Lucky to have the same connector.

I agree, that's a nice feature. I had FrancoB make up an RCA connector for me and it makes a huge difference....much more enjoyable to play.

Nice pickup Mendel!

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Got a new PCB
Mb9Rc0V.jpg

and a stool locally :D
The guy I got it from has one more I'm trying to get from him too. Don't know if I want to keep it the way it is or reupholster it.
zoPRStA.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Interesting choice, are you going to turn it into a Trigon?

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Interesting choice, are you going to turn it into a Trigon?

Yes I will definitely try it out as Trigon since it's supposed to be just a rom swap. I played Trigon in MAME last night and didn't see much difference other than it has checkpoints though

Chempop

I’m pretty sure the Lightning Fighters version is missing the “trigon weapon” which the game is sorta based around lol

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
I’m pretty sure the Lightning Fighters version is missing the “trigon weapon” which the game is sorta based around lol

QFT!

I was happy to find a Trigon in very good condition but didn't spend time with it yet.
Tell me what you think of the game ;)

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
ra29o7.jpg

Got some neo-colored Sanwa buttons. Love the feeling of the Sanwa buttons. Shooting with the handgun in Metal Slug goes allot better now.

Chempop

Bill Kilgore, looking good man! I wouldn’t be in any rush to swap that panel on the super neo 29.

Damn Bartre, the first CV-1000 board, frickin sweet!

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Beaglepuss - is that an available mod or a complete one off? Do you have pics of the full pin?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Beaglepuss - is that an available mod or a complete one off? Do you have pics of the full pin?
It's a somewhat available mod.... The dude that was selling them was sick of getting hammered by PayPal fees and taxes, so now he only offers to sell them via email (with payment via check). I picked up two sets just in case he decided to stop entirely. I have his email address if you want me to pass it along.

I have some pics of the full machine I can post, but I have a little work left to do. So far I've cleaned it with Novus, replaced all the balls with super high gloss, converted to 100% led, replaced all the plastics with a brand new cpr set, swapped out all the worn rubbers, and added a cliffy for the scoop. I have new legs that I hope to put on this weekend and I have some touch up work to do to the cab, but I'm heading into the home stretch now.

I'll post some pics right after I swap the legs out.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
No no, I don't have one myself - was curious is all. I'd def. like to see some pics when it's done.

The pin itch is getting stronger and stronger by the day...been checking the local craigs but so far all has been horrid condition / not working, etc...

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Bill Kilgore, looking good man! I wouldn’t be in any rush to swap that panel on the super neo 29.

Thx Chempop, it looks quite good, except for the corners. Next up is changing the joysticks and then the CP, but lately i do think that i don't need to be in any rush.

cowise

n00b
VH2 and VS2 both arrived the other day. I'm starting to drown in Capcom fighters (and CPS2 boards), but it's nice to add these to the collection. I sent feelers out to my friends about what monster-themed game they wanted to play during our Halloween party and got an overwhelming response for some variant of Darkstalkers. Didn't bother me any, as I've been looking for an excuse to pick these up. :glee: