New England

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
New member, just popping in to say I'm based in MA as well and would be down for an event sometime. Don't have any neo hardware atm, just some neo ports on dreamcast, snes, genesis, etc.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey.

Most of the MA members here had a bitter feud and no longer speak to one and other.

What part of the state do you reside in?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Still on Cape, moved to a new house 4 minutes away. Haven't been robbed yet so that's good.

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
I'm up in Vermont. Always down for a gathering. Are there any retro game conferences in the Northeast these days? Seems like the last part of the country without one.

As much as i'd like to go to Portland; not going to happen.

disklog

n00b
I'm up in Vermont. Always down for a gathering. Are there any retro game conferences in the Northeast these days? Seems like the last part of the country without one.

As much as i'd like to go to Portland; not going to happen.

Hey I'm also in Vermont. I head over to Burlington fairly often. Any Neo Geo meetups or anything happening in Burly? I sometimes play the MVS machine at the Archives but otherwise have a very modest setup at home.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
giphy.gif

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey I'm also in Vermont. I head over to Burlington fairly often. Any Neo Geo meetups or anything happening in Burly? I sometimes play the MVS machine at the Archives but otherwise have a very modest setup at home.

You gotta do something about that wack avatar of yours.

Wowzers!

Oh, never mind, you stopped logging in (SHOCK)

EDIT : Look at this rick dangerous dude's avatar.

What's with all of these vermont members with terrible avatars who join the forums, ask strangers to hang out, and immediately stop logging in.

THEY'RE ON DRUGS

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
My video games still work... mostly.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I was living in the big city but now I'm holing up at a secret location north of Worcester.

Edit: I don't play video games anymore and also forgot how to shitpost.

Still friends?

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I set up my supergun yesterday after a year hiatus. I still stink at games. Feeling good about it though.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Anyone got an Astro they're willing to part with?

Takuma79

n00b
I also Reside in MA, I'm in the Boston Area, If there is a Meet up I'd be interested.
I just need to know a bit in advance ( got a child who has special needs so I need to find a proper sitter.