8man's Neo-Geo Collection

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
In my very own case, I bought time ago many copies of games I wanted just because I didn't trust seller's ability to keep them in mint condition. You know, some guys have an unopened cart and they open it for taking a pic and selling on ebay, inserting it on a dusty AES. Argh!
I mean, I care for absolute preservation.

@8man, my respects. You have THE collection. Just get a LO proto, and you're God.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Where can I get those Taito X2 inserts?

Great collection by the way!

T2KFreeker

n00b
This is easily one of the most amazing Neo Geo collections I have ever seen. I can say I never thought I would see one to this extent. Awesome. Now, what was your address again? :lolz:

ChrisB

Another Striker
Its simply amazing, I doubt we are likely to see anyone better this ever. :)

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hands down the best collection ever (Neo Geo). I have seen it in person and there is still more to it than the pictures tell. I was in awe, and surprisingly never felt an ounce of jealousy. I chalk that up to 8man being such a humble and laid back person, very deserving of such an awesome collection.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I'm planning on something "BIG" this year, with all those 8man AES games.

You will be shocked!! :eek:

:eek: Very exciting to hear this news ...

I can't imagine what you will plan this year because your collection is greatest?!? But still looking forward to see really. :drool_2:

SSS

neo retired
I'm planning on something "BIG" this year, with all those 8man AES games.

You will be shocked!! :eek:

You're gonna track down DavidG. Have him encased in carbonite, and propped up on a pedestal of 8man carts in your foyer. The creator himself has to be the ultimate collectible.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You're gonna track down DavidG. Have him encased in carbonite, and propped up on a pedestal of 8man carts in your foyer. The creator himself has to be the ultimate collectible.

nice

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member

He's gonna take a bunch of SVC Chaos JAMMA boards and desolder them so that he can make 8man conversions. Thus, an arcade cabinet in his home will forever be...8man.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!

That's everyone's dream right there.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Classiest game room I have ever seen. A stark contrast to any man cave. A category of its own.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Heart-attacks.jpg

What the f...!
I don't even know how to even spell how much money it is in my own language...

8man

Administrator
neogeox8man.jpg

Tommo just announced they are updating the NeoGeoX and releasing more game cards!!

Hmmm... update is going to take me 8x longer.

8man

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
neogeox8man.jpg

Tommo just announced they are updating the NeoGeoX and releasing more game cards!!

8man

where the @#$% do you get all your money? i want to do what ever your doing

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
neogeox8man.jpg

8man

Bet you dread the day they bring out the sequel, 16 man ;)