NGF: The Definitive Poll

How do you feel about NGF?

• Total voters

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I meant to make the last one public to see who "likes" NGF.... for the record, I would lol if one of them died.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
BUTTHURTNESS RUNS RAMPANT IN THIS THREAD

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm sorry, but who on earth is lantus and 94tc? Can we make a poll that only allows people who've been here for more than 5 minutes to vote?

BUTTHURTNESS RUNS RAMPANT IN THIS THREAD

And there you have it: a chris and dion supporter. What does this tell you?

Last edited:

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
calm down. it's an internet forum, deep breath deep breath

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can only view the forums on tapatalk because I haven't had any money to spend on my cable bill after sending everything to Jihad. So I can't view the poll or vote without great disconfort

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
accident, my bad, calm down

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
I'm sorry, but who on earth is lantus and 94tc? Can we make a poll that only allows people who've been here for more than 5 minutes to vote?

And there you have it: a chris and dion supporter. What does this tell you?

negative, just tired of all the nut riding big tymers acting like they are the definitive answer to anything neo, calm down

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Can we make a poll that only allows people who've been here for more than 5 minutes to vote?

That's the main reason I won't vote and I'm far more interested in the opinions of the back in the day members on this subject.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
That's the main reason I won't vote and I'm far more interested in the opinions of the back in the day members on this subject.

but he is everything neo, he's been involved in big time deals! We can't talk on this forum because apparently we aren't big time enough for said member.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member

You actually have 2 thousand posts. Thousand. I'd love to hear your thoughts, no matter which way they may fall.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
ok so the more post you have the better you get treated, superficial freak ahahahahahahahaha, saw thru that all the way.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
ok so the more post you have the better you get treated, superficial freak ahahahahahahahaha, saw thru that all the way.

You have 193 posts. 192 of which are retarded garbage.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master

im sorry i don't fit your criteria voting on a public poll

also, i don't care

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
You have 193 posts. 192 of which are retarded garbage.

I have a "real" job I can't afford to sit my ass on the kum-pu-dher all day and post nonsensical remarks towards someone who is serving there country, unlike you

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have a "real" job I can't afford to sit my ass on the kum-pu-dher all day and post nonsensical remarks towards someone who is serving there country, unlike you

That's exactly what you did with this post.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
a lot of new people came out to play in the drama....

IMO -
freal new? you're an idiot. stay out of those threads... it's none of your business really.
fake new? you're neobuyer.... or some sort of japhai hybrid.. and will be treated as such.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
That's exactly what you did with this post.

he's in the military, or are you replying that I just sat on my ass all day? make up your mind

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator

You help send money to the Chinese?