Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

T2KFreeker

n00b
Hmm, this caught my attention. Any news on what formats this is going to be released on?

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Very good news, i hope to see tou screenshots Quickly

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I am planning on MVS as the initial release. If costs are reasonable, AES later and maybe Neo CD down the road sometime.

Jeff

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I hope a CD version... of course
I see your new screen, the graphism are very beauty

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Absolutely beautiful graphics. I am really loving the theme, too. Cannot wait for this on MVS. It's going in my cab for sure!

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
MVS carts: Are you going to use NG DEV like reproductions, or straight donor carts? I bet there isn't enough donors to support the amount of users who would want this game. Haha.

I'm definitely in. especially for either MVS or NCD.

Happy Near Year!!!

Wynd

T2KFreeker

n00b
I am planning on MVS as the initial release. If costs are reasonable, AES later and maybe Neo CD down the road sometime.

Jeff

Well, dropped a couple of likes on you on Facebook. I'm begging for a CD release though. I know I'm down for it if released! Looks awesome though.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member

Jeff

Jeff-

Would the MVS version be playable on the AES with an adapter, or are we looking at strictly MVS only?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
NGX is just an emulator, you're paying for something you can already do on almost any other device, I'd just do MVS/AES... forget Blaze/Tommo, etc. I'm still mad that that's what they did with the whole NGX concept. I would have loved to have seen new releases of games, etc. I can't wait for the game though, I click Neo Mystery, or Dragon's Wild, etc.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
NGX is just an emulator, you're paying for something you can already do on almost any other device, I'd just do MVS/AES... forget Blaze/Tommo, etc.

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with the fake Neo Geo and just stick with the real stuff.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I absolutely hate the guts of facebook and I want nothing to do with it. Please post in game screenshots outside of facepuke.