Remembering Nightmare Tony. We lost a Neo Geo legend...

jetblue

Crossed Swords Squire
tony helped me alot during my RGB phase years ago. i will miss you old chat buddy.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just to say a big THANK YOU to Chris who got me this:

DSC_0041_zps7def8ba7.jpg

DSC_0039_zps11584091.jpg

After all the recent boolshit with the AF 3 affair... this put's it into some sort of perspective....

xROTx

PS. I may move this thread soon... and the other ones... it's sorta cluttering up Unrelated...
PPS. I still miss him....

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For the anniversary, can someone design an avatar for Tony and maybe we can vote on which looks best? If this idea sucks then just delete the post.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads…

I have a few issues with the Nightmare Tony sig thingy… He's gone… and that makes me sad… but he can't post anymore…

Only way people will see his sig is if they review old posts… Unless someone can create a sig that truly showed what a legend he was and includes the fact that he's not with us anymore… TASTEFULLY….

It won't happen…

xROTx

PS. Hit me with pm's for a sig… and I'll consider it...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Lads…

I have a few issues with the Nightmare Tony sig thingy… He's gone… and that makes me sad… but he can't post anymore…

Only way people will see his sig is if they review old posts… Unless someone can create a sig that truly showed what a legend he was and includes the fact that he's not with us anymore… TASTEFULLY….

It won't happen…

xROTx

PS. Hit me with pm's for a sig… and I'll consider it...

I guess for me it's different as I am always using the search engine in Tech Support and I always come across Tony's posts. I just figured it'd be nice if he had at least an avatar to have a face with the name and legacy.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
2aqu8y7a.jpg

Spent time w/ an old friend-in memory of an old friend. Godspeed you, Tony.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I guess for me it's different as I am always using the search engine in Tech Support and I always come across Tony's posts.
Same here. If you're looking for the right solution to a problem, threads he posted in are a safe bet most of the time.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
What the heck man, in the nightmare Tony thread too? Poor form..

Wait a minute. The mods delete this same post from the AI CMVS sales thread but leave it up in Tony's thread and in General Discussion, WTF?! Seriously, this thread should have been the first to have it removed.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Wait a minute. The mods delete this same post from the AI CMVS sales thread but leave it up in Tony's thread and in General Discussion, WTF?! Seriously, this thread should have been the first to have it removed.

This.

WTF?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rectified…

…That wasn't awesome cool… I'm not pleased…

Sorry lads… I was in bed… I have now resolved said fuckwits comments…

xROTx

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
Just a brief back story for those of you who might not know who he is.

He is a former SNK and Romstar employee who has been active on the forum for many years. He has contributed a lot of valuable information (such as schematics) and assisted members since joining this forum.

Earlier this year he was diagnosed with cancer, and while things seemed to be going well, he recently discovered that it has metastasized to his brain and spine.

He is fighting a battle the likes of which few of us have ever experienced. The outpouring of support is proof of his generous spirit and thankless contributions to Neo Geo fans.

Came here after watching the 1995 US SNK vid. Never knew him but he was obviously a great person and invaluable member of the Neo community. RIP