Report Spambot and Scammers please...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why is it spamming to be wanted to be treated politely and with respect on this forum like I treat all of you? All most of you have done to me is mock me, bully me, and tease me since I have gotten on these forums. If anyone should be flagged for spamming its those that are doing this to me.

Dude you came on this site wanting to make boot carts, that's illegal. You are more than a spammer. Stop.

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
there is nothing illegal about boot carts as long as they are not sold. Once you buy a piece of property you can do what you want with it.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
there is nothing illegal about boot carts as long as they are not sold. Once you buy a piece of property you can do what you want with it.

Jesus. You cannot possibly be this stupid. Please tell me that you are putting us all on, and tomorrow we will all get a good laugh. Please.

The alternative is just too sad to contemplate., and if so...seriously...do yourself a favor and find a nice tall roof top. It's better that way...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

You're the fucking cancer thats killing the scene.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Why is it spamming to be wanted to be treated politely and with respect on this forum like I treat all of you? All most of you have done to me is mock me, bully me, and tease me since I have gotten on these forums. If anyone should be flagged for spamming its those that are doing this to me.

Stop your moaning. Your the type that needs a cock in your mouth. Here, have a cock.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

Seriously fuck off you shitty lil turd...

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
It's deffo a bot, coming to some ancient thread about May the 1st celebrations where we are talking about getting drunk on champagne in the morning, spouting gibberish, also the sig links are a dead giveaway.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
wonder what Zupapa named his new fake accounts

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
wonder what Zupapa named his new fake accounts

We are keeping a close eye on him.

I know he has come back.. just waiting for his new account to post before we drop the hammer.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I'd like to report this guy ^ and while I'm at it, Markell.

Infraction(s): Being queer.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'd like to report this guy ^ and while I'm at it, Lamo Cheeto.

Infraction(s): Too much free ham.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
If I may be soo bold as to file an additional grievance, this one for shadowkn55.

Infraction(s) Propositioned me as follows - "give you a nickel if ya tickle my pickle". Also - Scaring Arcade Game to the point of "forgetting" proper English.