Post Your Recent Purchases!

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Hmmm... I could swear when I looked at the picture I was... omg this is just like how I imagined a NERDtendo would look like :keke:

The cab looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.. gz on the purchase.

Too funny.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
You better play the shit out of Dragon Force. I'm pretty sure I played through every scenario back when it came out. Just recently started playing it again with a friend.

Thanks man. I've wanted this one for ages, way before I even owned a Saturn. I'm looking forward to giving it a go :)

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
^^ thanks. Got a couple more, gonna sell a couple when I have the time. The LB2 cart is the nicest piece of MVS stuff I have... courtesy of Tyranix95.

You got a nive MVS collection there xsq =)

That reminds me I need a NTM.... :(

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
My VLX came today!

QNN9GjM.jpg

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
So i walk in to a random game shop today and the guy asks me if I'm looking for anything in particular and i say you have any Neo MVS carts and he pulls out two.... I was shocked. The FF2 came with what I guess is close to full kit, and the TPG came with a shock box. I never played TPG before can't say I'm instantly in love I prefer Neo turf. but the price was 30USD total so I'm happy.
IMG_3675 (1).jpg

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Matrimelee arrived today, I game that's been on my wanted list for at least 1 year!

So pleased to get it :)

Matrimelee%20Front_zpsvocaylhs.jpg

Matrimelee%20Back_zpswnpnsvfw.jpg

lord7289

n00b
No photos (you all know what they look like) but today I picked up Nam 75 and Baseball Stars 2 on AES...fantastic games.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Great pickup the ff2 looks super clean
Thanks ! I was surprised how clean the cart is too. I also found out that TP Golf doesn't run in my JPN 6Slot board with AeroFighters3 pluged in at the same time.

Matrimelee arrived today, I game that's been on my wanted list for at least 1 year!

So pleased to get it :)
Wow !! looks mint! crack it open and play it all week, great game.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Wow !! looks mint! crack it open and play it all week, great game.

After the length of time I've been waiting for it i'll be playing longer than all week :) Was opened straightaway and will sit in the console for the entire month until I get the next game on my list. Nearly finished it today but Sissy kicked my ass.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Just got a nice big package from my buddy living in Japan, he has been nice enough to order some stuff off Amazon.jp for me

e543e5a3534812ca9baecf25d676a24b.jpg

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Das boot!

Srsly, why would you buy a MVS cart from him?

I bought a couple carts from the guy some time ago and although the experience was bad, and customer support non-existant, at least the carts were original. I could fix the one that was bad too, so not a total loss, but would not buy again.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I bought a couple carts from the guy some time ago and although the experience was bad, and customer support non-existant, at least the carts were original. I could fix the one that was bad too, so not a total loss, but would not buy again.

Not saying you couldn't get a good game from him. But with a fake label, the fact he's got a ton of boots, and his shit customer service and his absolute refusal to open a cart up why would you even chance it?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Not saying you couldn't get a good game from him. But with a fake label, the fact he's got a ton of boots, and his shit customer service and his absolute refusal to open a cart up why would you even chance it?

coz if it is a bootleg ebay will refund + you are not bound to return it as per ebay TOS ? I mean you can take the chance as you are covered... especially if the price is right.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It was $7 but yeah, should have known better :emb:

But part of me wanted to experience that comically bad customer service. Rest assured, it lived down to the hype.

Last edited: