Post Your Recent Purchases!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I can't stand them. Crack super easy and are annoying to store. Don't understand why they just didn't go with the regular jewel cases like the Japan and Euro versions.

Definitely better in theory than in practice. Don't forget the grey foam, lol!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Personally I really like Born to Kill so far. I knew quite a few immigrant, vietnamese gangbangers back in highschool and college. Very nostalgic and puts a new frame of understanding on those memories.

Put it in my amazon wishlist, thanks for the mention.

In my neighborhood it was Cambodian refugee gang bangers that gradually went from laughing stocks to murdering my neighbor.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Garage sale had a bunch of country tapes and then these for some reason.

20150518_110942_zpsrf0hpwrf.jpg

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I've been keeping my eye out every time I see cassettes just in case they have any rap to go with my ghettoblasters in my gameroom. I have a Lasonic TRC-935 that is aching for some tunes.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
some nice stuff that came within the past week and the super fami bundle was from a local game store pickup for cheap and didnt pay anything for it due to store credit
btbcCrll.jpg

Ekl2Gx6l.jpg

ztwhcPAl.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Decided to pull the trigger on this:
IMG_1736.jpg

Witness TEH MINTZ:
IMG_1737.jpg

And a crap pic of the games:
IMG_1738.jpg

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Nice get ^^ Madman

Got this today from Classic Game Source via Amazon and check out the shipping box they used:
20150518_173330_zpskptkxmkt.jpg

madman

Thanks guys. The guy said he got it from the Neostore and estimated about 10 hours of play on it, which I took that for what it's worth. But everything is mint, all the baggies are here. The only thing is the second I looked at Rally Chase I knew it was a boot. Actually has a manual, but it's obvious the covers are photocopies and the CD itself looks hilariously bad. Viewpoint is a legit English release w/OBI, Savage Reign is legit and KOF '97 is still sealed.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice pick up on the cdz! i was able to get one on ebay for 350 shipped which was in great shape. its very expensive but well worth it!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks guys. The guy said he got it from the Neostore and estimated about 10 hours of play on it, which I took that for what it's worth. But everything is mint, all the baggies are here. The only thing is the second I looked at Rally Chase I knew it was a boot. Actually has a manual, but it's obvious the covers are photocopies and the CD itself looks hilariously bad. Viewpoint is a legit English release w/OBI, Savage Reign is legit and KOF '97 is still sealed.
Get yourself some classics, the best games for the system hands down!

madman

Get yourself some classics, the best games for the system hands down!

I've been searching threads on here trying to figure out what I want on the CDZ vs the MVS. For sure I want to grab MS1 and MS2 for the battle school, even if it may be a novelty. Definitely looking for BTG so I can play the extra course. I also ordered Crossed Swords, Ninja Combat, League Bowling and Super Baseball 2020.

So far, I'm happy with the CDZ. The s-video output seems OK if not a little heavy on the red, RGB cable en route. I know they're not the biggest games in the world, but Viewpoint and Rally Chase load very quickly. The seller gave me a partial refund on the Rally Chase boot and given the condition of the system and the fact I got an English Viewpoint, I'm happy with what I paid.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I've been searching threads on here trying to figure out what I want on the CDZ vs the MVS. For sure I want to grab MS1 and MS2 for the battle school, even if it may be a novelty. Definitely looking for BTG so I can play the extra course. I also ordered Crossed Swords, Ninja Combat, League Bowling and Super Baseball 2020.

So far, I'm happy with the CDZ. The s-video output seems OK if not a little heavy on the red, RGB cable en route. I know they're not the biggest games in the world, but Viewpoint and Rally Chase load very quickly. The seller gave me a partial refund on the Rally Chase boot and given the condition of the system and the fact I got an English Viewpoint, I'm happy with what I paid.

i honestly didn't know ms1 and 2 on cd had this battle school mode. makes me want to get em even more to see what it's about. the s video looks great on my tv, i can imagine how great it would look in a pvm

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
CDZ is the best way to go with the CD machine-makes those loading times tolerable instead of insane.

Warning on Neo Turf Masters-it's incredibly rare for some reason. I've only found one copy anywhere and the guy wants $500 for it.

You should do what I did and burn a disc, fire it up, and try the CD exclusive Scotland course. I'm the only person with a Scotland score on the NTM scoreboard right now and you won't have to try hard to beat my score. ^_^

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
$_57.JPG

haven't got it yet. nice huh, too far off topic?

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Neo Geo CD looks great with S-video output but RGB is where it's at. To me RGB looks just as good on it then a low serial AES system would look like.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
$_57.JPG

haven't got it yet. nice huh, too far off topic?

Well you haven't got it yet so yes, it is off topic. Let us know when you get it and post a pic of it again before you shove it up your ass, only then would it be on topic..