Post Your Recent Purchases!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Genesis games courtesy of NeoCverA and special shout out to Atro for very kindly sending me a free copy of Darwin.

Thank you my arse! Send me that Duo right away!!! :D

Nice pickups. Heavy stuff ;)

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Came back from vacation to find this on my doorstep :buttrock:
4c1d479e60a2276aedef653b5d385952.jpg

That's fucking nice right there! Congrats!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
^^nice jealous of the art pack. Need the 1st move strip to complete my Neo Candy's Marquee collage

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm not sure why I bought this, I have a bit of buyers remorse now that it has arrived. It's a game I don't have on MVS though, and the price seemed reasonable. It'll definitely get some play, so it's not the worst purchase I've ever made.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Ys Book I & II is number one on my hit-list for games I want to get for my TG-16. I played a good chunk of the game on a CDR and it is excellent.
I don't need a boxed one, but something with the jewel case and manual like what you have there were be sweet.

Enjoy that one!

View attachment 38496

Finally got a copy of this game, been stoked to play it for months.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Hey now, if uiengineer was willing to work on a TG16, he'd only have one Duo!

i do only have one Duo. The guy dropped it and broke it before shipping. I do, however, also have a working TG16 with CD that I picked up last week.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
i do only have one Duo. The guy dropped it and broke it before shipping. I do, however, also have a working TG16 with CD that I picked up last week.

I wish I still had my Duo or even the TG+CD with system card 3.X for it. The system has a lot of understated good games for it, problem is the trolls wrecked it years ago with price games. I has Ys Book1+2 years ago, was a first game for the Duo I got in the later 90s, a first of many but I'd go back to it. The music in it was stunning for the time it came out, and while the non sword using poke check mechanics take getting used to slamming into things, it's solid. I also miss my old Gate of Thunder CD with the Bonk1+2 on it and the easy code entry hidden Bomberman as well. I wasn't big on the US CDs much as the Japanese games were stunning. Drac X, Rayxanber 2 and 3, Macross 2036, Panic Bomber, etc.

It's not gaming related, but I did get a nicely boxed up G1 Transformer yesterday - Metroplex. He's missing a few parts, but the box and styrofoam are in really nice shape given the 30 year age on it and the bot itself and most of what is there looks very gently used for a kids toy.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
What are the remaining MD games on your hit list?
Twinkle Tale and Gleylancer and then i'm done with the big money MD games.
There's a few other's i want as well but they can be picked up fairly cheap, even on ebay.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
get with the program. I got it recapped, but the audio is still messed up.

The guy who modded it could have at least checked. My Duo-R had a sound issue that turbokon fixed after modding mine.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Twinkle Tale and Gleylancer and then i'm done with the big money MD games.
There's a few other's i want as well but they can be picked up fairly cheap, even on ebay.

Gleylancer hasn't gone up as much as Twinkle Tale, which is now "prepare thy anus" expensive. Big ones I have left are Panorama Cotton, Alien Soldier, and the Battle Manias. Vampire Killer would be nice as well but I'm fine with Bloodlines.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Gleylancer hasn't gone up as much as Twinkle Tale, which is now "prepare thy anus" expensive. Big ones I have left are Panorama Cotton, Alien Soldier, and the Battle Manias. Vampire Killer would be nice as well but I'm fine with Bloodlines.
I'll keep plugging away, trick is to be patient and eventually one will pop up at a decent price.
Missed out on a CIB twinkle tale a few weeks ago on ebay, seller wanted £200.
3 other games with it as well, all jap, cyberball and alien storm were 2.
I had a scrooge fit offered him £150 for TT on it's own and he spat his dummy out on me.
Regret it now but as the old saying goes hindsight is a wonderful thing.
If i'm totally honest wyo i'd like snow bros, pulseman, pengo and chelnov as well.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
some new games that i got over the past 2 weeks

got the muti carts from ebay and the other games from members here in this forum for a good price

IMG_0697.JPG

the next one i got a few days later , for fun i bid for this on ebay with no real intention on getting it but it seems the
winner didnt have the money or just someone tryed to max the price and tryed to push my bid limit to the max or made me pay more
, i gues it was a fair price for european standards , getting it from the us wuld be more expencive with shipping and coustoms

IMG_0700.JPG

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
wasn't king of fighters 03 the only kof that was missing from your collection, matt?.

It certainly was, thanks to you :) This pick up gives me the whole set.

It is also the last Fatal Fury I needed, so this completed that series too.

Last edited:

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I'm not sure why I bought this, I have a bit of buyers remorse now that it has arrived. It's a game I don't have on MVS though, and the price seemed reasonable. It'll definitely get some play, so it's not the worst purchase I've ever made.

Not the most sought after on my list but that game looks pretty cool...unique title

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Not the most sought after on my list but that game looks pretty cool...unique title

It's unique, but also all around average. Maybe for an early title it could be forgiven, but once you play through it the chances of wanting to revisit it are pretty slim.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's unique, but also all around average. Maybe for an early title it could be forgiven, but once you play through it the chances of wanting to revisit it are pretty slim.

Ok, if you're gonna credit feed/mash/spam your way through it.

You got a tomaday WR or something?