Post Your Recent Purchases!

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
That looks awesome, I love Sopranos. I suck at pinball and usually hate playing it, but that one I really want to play.

I never use to give much thought to pinball but over the last few years a friend of mine really got into it. Now that he has about 10 pins I've played a lot of pinball and I can totally see how people get into it.

I just purchased this, and rebuilt it back from the dead to a perfect condition.
http://imgur.com/gallery/dC7Zc

It really does look perfect. You did an amazing job. What did you have to fix? Cosmetic stuff? Electronics?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Last edited:

marcux

n00b
Water damage to the bottom, back and front edges made the MDF expand in those sections, had to sand it all down and cut away, and then Bondo, Paint, and side art.
Removed the Control panel, repainted it and cleaned the snot out of buttons.. ;)
Removed the chewing gun from bottom of control panel!
Monitor needed a complete cap kit AND a rejuvenation to the tube which I brought to a local to have done.

Super happy how well it came out, edges came out sharp, everything works 100% and looks new.

Multi cab abomination video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ho8x-BAZV0

Tanooki

War Room Troll
It looks fantastic. I know I would have had to farm out most the work if I were in your spot, and you pulled it all off other than the monitor which I can't blame you one bit. I usually keep the 161 in mine as well, but sometimes it's a distraction due to variety so currently I just have 8Man and NAM in mine.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
is it the price?. because if your going to have all the first five games, you might as well throw in v special in there as well and make the collection complete.

yes price. I have the first five on MVS with English labels. V Special was JPN release only and so my English collection is complete already

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Boxed as well, lordy i'm gonna have to go and lie down.
A rare item and a sega fanboy's dream cd/md combo (for me anyway).
Unless you score a real good deal you're looking at dropping some serious coin on one of these, rare as shit in a cuckoo clock, especially boxed.

Last edited:

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
mslug_model.jpg

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Oh yes, now i'm jealous, i'd love one of these little darlings.
A lovely, lovely thing, and something that i will probably never get to own lol.
Congrats zaneiken.

Always wanted a Wondermega but no RGB put me off

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
is it the price?. because if your going to have all the first five games, you might as well throw in v special in there as well and make the collection complete.

Maybe one day, but not at today's prices! Can't imagine them coming down to anything reasonable even with the NeoSD.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Massi: what a nice... Bonaparte!

bonapart.jpg

Leona will be happy, huh? ;-)

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Water damage to the bottom, back and front edges made the MDF expand in those sections, had to sand it all down and cut away, and then Bondo, Paint, and side art.
Removed the Control panel, repainted it and cleaned the snot out of buttons.. ;)
Monitor needed a complete cap kit AND a rejuvenation to the tube which I brought to a local to have done.

Super happy how well it came out, edges came out sharp, everything works 100% and looks new.

Where did you get the side art?

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Not to be *that guy*, but I have a set of EL panels if you'd like to buy a pair. (surelight.com). Actual cost- part of a group order that one person never finished- we each saved about $30-40 ish.

Great work on the cab btw o.o

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
On the left are some "medals" (Japanese for: tokens) of the SNK-PLAYMORE era. They were gifted to me in the SNK building by mr. Koyama Yoshihito. At that time, SNK-P was (trying to be) big into the pachislot market, but according to Japan law could no longer operate directly any amusement center, hence the closing of all Neo-Geo Land arcades, those classic medals/tokens are on the right (still three more to go).

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
On the left are some "medals" (Japanese for: tokens) of the SNK-PLAYMORE era. They were gifted to me in the SNK building by mr. Koyama Yoshihito. At that time, SNK-P was (trying to be) big into the pachislot market, but according to Japan law could no longer operate directly any amusement center, hence the closing of all Neo-Geo Land arcades, those classic medals/tokens are on the right (still three more to go).

ha-ha! so that's not a recent purchase! (笑)
Far from jokes, that brings me back memories of Koyama-san... he gave me few goodies as well when I visited, but no tokens...got a Metal Slug boxers somewhere though!

Last edited: