Post Your Recent Purchases!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
gotta say February was a great month of pickups. These 3 items were definitely the highlights!

Grabbed 2 great aes titles for a great price!
R0msW0Xl.jpg

Proud owner of a nice neo 25 candy cab!
EMwuvjWl.jpg

Lovely pickups

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Component switcher, and an RGB Wii cable,

3U0plRT.jpg

I recently got a second Wii that im using as a dedicated RGB Wii and Gamecube system. Problem is the cable is got from Ebay is shit (must be a loose sync wire because if i move the SCART connector, sometimes the picture gets all out of sync).

Hows the quality on the one you got?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I recently got a second Wii that im using as a dedicated RGB Wii and Gamecube system. Problem is the cable is got from Ebay is shit (must be a loose sync wire because if i move the SCART connector, sometimes the picture gets all out of sync).

Hows the quality on the one you got?

Mine work great. No complaints here. They're the "official" ones by Ninty. Bear in mind though that I'm using them on a PAL Wii.
Haven't tried them on an NTSC unit or with US or JP games. Apparently you need to force the mode to PAL 60 or some such. Red screen issues or whatever. It doesn't bother me as I didn't go that route.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Mine work great. No complaints here. They're the "official" ones by Ninty. Bear in mind though that I'm using them on a PAL Wii.
Haven't tried them on an NTSC unit or with US or JP games. Apparently you need to force the mode to PAL 60 or some such. Red screen issues or whatever. It doesn't bother me as I didn't go that route.

Thats actually what im doing. i've actually been tinkering with the problem for a few months now but decided id just keep this Wii in PAL video mode (so i dont have to look at the ugly red screen) and force PAL60 for nintendont and usbloader GX. I even have it booting straight to usbloader GX to cut out the wait time.

I was looking for the official cables but couldnt find them. could you send me a link?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I was looking for the official cables but couldn't find them. Could you send me a link?

Local purchase (South Africa) on one of our auction sites. It was the only one there. It had gone unsold for many months before I finally decided to get it.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
17 years late, but I finally own a copy now. When I was first getting into SNK back in 2000 or so I found a copy at a Rental Store, but the owner refused to sell it to me. A few years later & that Rental store went out of business just like every other rental place. It's been on my mind all this time, so I decided to just buy a copy & get that monkey off my back. It may not be great game, but hey, why not.

sam sho.jpg

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
PS1/PS2 controller adapter for the CD32. I found it cheap so I thought why not.

Advertised to work as well on a number of other systems.

VqCr9r1.jpg

zbiD4Yt.jpg

And just an MGS Bleemcast disc.

You can't help but get a kick out of the MGS opening tune coming out of the Dreamcast.

Du3NDZW.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That MGS and GT on Bleem, man those games looked like a dream back then. It was the first time I notice there were reflections of trees on the windshields while racing, crazy!

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Man, I hadn't really intended to buy another MD, but when I saw this one in frankly amazing condition I couldn't say no. Everdrive on its way preloaded with the entire library!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Man, I hadn't really intended to buy another MD, but when I saw this one in frankly amazing condition I couldn't say no. Everdrive on its way preloaded with the entire library!

So damn nice! I hope to find one in similar condition one day. Amazing scoop :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Great Catch. I purchased a similar boxed one a few months ago for the same reasons. You can never have too many md's. Yours looks to be in mint shape, congrats bro.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior

Very nice pickup!
I have a BNIB, but my box started to yellow FTL

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Everyone should own a pristine boxed Mega Drive, just for the hell of it :D

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

That's in mint condition, nice pickup! I got myself the earlier version not so long ago.

Last edited:

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

That's a beaut mate, well done!! I grabbed one of the first run of JP MD recently.