Post Your Recent Purchases!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
May as well bury that thing in a plastic bag, it’s not like you’ll turn it on for more than 5 minutes.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
May as well bury that thing in a plastic bag, it’s not like you’ll turn it on for more than 5 minutes.

I use my supergrafx fairly often as I have an American turbo duo and it won’t play pc engine games but the supergrafx has backwards compatibility. It sucks only a handful of supergrafx games came as it was a really cool system.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I use my supergrafx fairly often as I have an American turbo duo and it won’t play pc engine games but the supergrafx has backwards compatibility. It sucks only a handful of supergrafx games came as it was a really cool system.

Ultra just posts his pristine gets for attention here and elsewhere, no playing occurs.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Supergrafx is a novelty as is 99% of this thread. Let's not make this a retrospective on a platform. It's neat for what it is....

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Supergrafx is a novelty as is 99% of this thread. Let's not make this a retrospective on a platform. It's neat for what it is....

The backwards compatibility for PCE Software makes it not dumb but not that it matters when you'll gonna leave the console in the original plastique and styrofoam for the rest of its watermarked jpg life.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Haven't hit hard in a while, but got these in the mail yesterday:

media_fallback

media_fallback

media_fallback

media_fallback

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
damn. can't remember the last time I even played 8man.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I swear there was a time we were going to take a collection up for Atro so he could get a better potato camera!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I have a love hate relationship with 8 man. First 3 levels are great fun, awesome soundtrack, cool variations of enemies. Then the game goes right off the cliff into impossible quarter muncher of regurgitated bosses and by the end I'm just sad. Lol.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I have a love hate relationship with 8 man. First 3 levels are great fun, awesome soundtrack, cool variations of enemies. Then the game goes right off the cliff into impossible quarter muncher of regurgitated bosses and by the end I'm just sad. Lol.

I’ve gotta spend more time with it. I always thought it was pretty decent, but I’ve never played past the 3rd level, lol. Maybe that’s a good thing though. :lolz:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’ve gotta spend more time with it. I always thought it was pretty decent, but I’ve never played past the 3rd level, lol. Maybe that’s a good thing though. :lolz:

He should probably spend more time with it too, because I highly doubt it gets "impossible".

But...I need to spend more time with it too, because I haven't spent enough.

Japan 8-Man might be the only homecart left on my "list".

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I love CPS2, but man do I hate switching those carts. I never have any luck getting it to boot on the first, second, or third try..

This is pretty much why the multi is permanently in my A board, even if I have the actual game I want to play. Switching is too much of a pain in the ass.