Post Your Recent Purchases!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
While partying it up in York PA this weekend i found this guy hidden in a used book store. Gotta rebuild the joystick as the up and down arent working, but it came with a multicart and i haggled the guy down to 200 for it. Never had one before, so im excited to see what all is available for it!
5364e60f8a6b57f07ecf5e931fb4dc43.jpg

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Recent pickups for the archive. AOF3 is complete (and near mint), and found another amazing bare cart deal on an authentic Ninja Master's (repro case and insert). I thought I'd never have this game in my library, but the #barecartbandit strikes again! Ninja Master's is more fun than most people give it credit for.

20201103_052115.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
While partying it up in York PA this weekend i found this guy hidden in a used book store. Gotta rebuild the joystick as the up and down arent working, but it came with a multicart and i haggled the guy down to 200 for it. Never had one before, so im excited to see what all is available for it!
5364e60f8a6b57f07ecf5e931fb4dc43.jpg

Definitely get the multi cart as the games are expensive and there's quite a few worth playing.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Definitely get the multi cart as the games are expensive and there's quite a few worth playing.
It came with one of the original multis from 1997 but it looks like i might grab a multi 3.0 or i also see a cart that uses an SD card for about twice the price.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Recent pickups for the archive. AOF3 is complete (and near mint), and found another amazing bare cart deal on an authentic Ninja Master's (repro case and insert). I thought I'd never have this game in my library, but the #barecartbandit strikes again! Ninja Master's is more fun than most people give it credit for.

View attachment 58179

Awesome scoops, man! You’re becoming a real Big Tymer!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Got this in the mail today.
Already had the rom, thanks to F4U57.

IMG_20201103_230800.jpg

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Man, Micro Mages is so fucking good. I never owned a cart but I put the paid-for Rom on pretty much every emu device I use. Also that Ninja Masters is sliccckkkk

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
20201104_121721.jpg
Got this in a trade recently. Been wanting this game for a long time.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
That's pretty good condition for Centy. Those boxes do not hold up well.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Nice scoop! Been focusing on my AES collection this past year, but next year there are a few Mega Drive titles on my radar and Centy is one of them.

Thanks! Yeah, it definitely seems like one of the must own titles.

That's pretty good condition for Centy. Those boxes do not hold up well.

I can't stand Sega's cardboard boxes. They're the worst to keep in good shape. I got lucky with the box and manual because they were a shrink-wrapped store display that probably went on the floor once in 25 years in a game store. The cart was what I got in the trade so I was finally able to complete it after forever.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Nice scoop on the Pulstar man. I know of another member who was able to get a copy as well, so that makes three new Pulstar home cart owners on the forum. Pretty cool!

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
This is a crazy good score.

I'd love to find Crusader of Centy someday. It's just too expensive. I do have the Japanese version.

What did you have to trade to get the cart?

EVO, Demon's Crest, TMNT IV, and Ninja Warriors. It was pretty much a straight trade.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
These two beauties just arrived to my place from Hungary today. Also, a French friend of mine helped me seal the deal on one of the holy grails I can now check off my list of kits I want; will post later when it arrives! To make matters even better he scored one of the last few remaining kits he needs for a full set... We both deemed November 11th National Kit Day as a result! Was great too as this entire year has been a total drought. Luckily I'm not going for a full set at all like him though, just the games I want to play or have nostalgia for. I totally get people wanting to do full set stuff though! Anyone know of any US collectors who have a full English kit set? Trieu is the only person I can think of that has or had one at some point in time on this side of the pond; though I'm assuming Shawn has one too.

dodge.jpg

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
EVO, Demon's Crest, TMNT IV, and Ninja Warriors. It was pretty much a straight trade.

That's the way to do it.

I had a look and I didn't realize EVO was so valuable (close to $200) but still a good trade specially considering you already had the Crusader of Centy box and manual.