Post Your Recent Purchases!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Bought these three a month or two ago from that same seller who is now selling that Block Paradise proto or whatever in News and Rumors. Don't know much on the proto front but I can say at least that these just arrived the day before yesterday in great condition and are all original.

I'm over the moon, I've searched for 15 years or so to find nice Neo Candy Cabs and finally have two of them. The Naomi was an impulse purchase, couldn't resist that sexual looking looking banana CP and Monkey Ball so no regrets.

I had to get a smaller bed as well as transfer my kitchen table that was where the cabs are now and use it as a computer desk in order to create space for these in the living room... But... Priorities. If anyone wants a free large computer desk in Seattle let me know. :D

Also, I highly recommend people to use Coin-Op Trucking (find them on Facebook), for future safe deliveries of arcade goods. I got these delivered from Ohio to Seattle for a very reasonable price, they were packaged insanely well and Bob one manned these all up three flights of stairs in under a hour with extreme caution.

cab2.jpgcab1.jpg

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Got this hidden gem here. Move over smelee

2CelHew.jpg

Guilty pleasure in a GameCube case

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Bought these three a month or two ago from that same seller who is now selling that Block Paradise proto or whatever in News and Rumors. Don't know much on the proto front but I can say at least that these just arrived the day before yesterday in great condition and are all original.

I'm over the moon, I've searched for 15 years or so to find nice Neo Candy Cabs and finally have two of them. The Naomi was an impulse purchase, couldn't resist that sexual looking looking banana CP and Monkey Ball so no regrets.

I had to get a smaller bed as well as transfer my kitchen table that was where the cabs are now and use it as a computer desk in order to create space for these in the living room... But... Priorities. If anyone wants a free large computer desk in Seattle let me know. :D

Also, I highly recommend people to use Coin-Op Trucking (find them on Facebook), for future safe deliveries of arcade goods. I got these delivered from Ohio to Seattle for a very reasonable price, they were packaged insanely well and Bob one manned these all up three flights of stairs in under a hour with extreme caution.

View attachment 58903View attachment 58904View attachment 58905

There is no way i would have let that poor bastard drag 3 fucking arcade machines up 3 flights of stairs by himself.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
There is no way i would have let that poor bastard drag 3 fucking arcade machines up 3 flights of stairs by himself.

He has an Escalera which is an electric stair climbing dolly, there is no way to "help" as the dolly does most of the work, I offered a hand and he declined. He was aware of the stairs as I let him know before I purchased the service and slid him a bit extra due to them being present. His company is ace, best in the business for arcade delivery, they give a full white glove service and specialize in arcade machines specifically.

Edit: Here is a link to the type of dolly he had, I was amazed by it. I was assuming he would come with a whole crew to help with these things and he did it with ease with just this: https://handtrucks2go.com/Escalera-...MI--SX06ih7gIVyhOtBh3lPgXzEAQYASABEgJH7fD_BwE

Video if it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQbdwElnx-s&feature=emb_title

If only they were a bit cheaper, I'd buy one myself.

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Ok that thing is awesome. Carry on!

I know right? I will likely be forced to buy one to get them down whenever I move. I heard they go for about $1,200 used, not so bad of an investment if you have lots of machines and stairs... But it's hard to find used ones.

I would never let a person go solo if they needed help, haha. That would be the biggest dick move ever.

Hitachi monitors ftw! They really shine with older games, pcb’s like ‘95 and older, 80’s in particular.

I want to play with that handtruck more than the cabs though.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
e0609f888832564b6e76262e9a78d568.jpg

Swung by Als Movies Music & Games and Pink Gorilla Games in Seattle’s U-district

Never seen these two anime before, didn’t even know 8man had a 90s reboot OVA

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
e0609f888832564b6e76262e9a78d568.jpg

Swung by Als Movies Music & Games and Pink Gorilla Games in Seattle’s U-district

Never seen these two anime before, didn’t even know 8man had a 90s reboot OVA
Ive been meaning to watch the 8man reboot. Ive started it once but the gf fell asleep 10 mins in and we havnt returned to it yet. Its supposed to be rather dark, and sounds pretty cool.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Hitachi monitors ftw! They really shine with older games, pcb’s like ‘95 and older, 80’s in particular.

I want to play with that handtruck more than the cabs though.

Dude, that handtruck is everything.

Yea, definitely going to try some other boards out on it, any that don't require me to add buttons to the CP since I wouldn't ever drill holes in them.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I've seen a picture of you - you're not straight.

Seems like you're the one battling with your sexuality "FilthyRear", with the high school level attempt at a diss and what not. I appreciate the compliment nonetheless though.

Edit: Also, where in the world would you have seen a picture of me recently? I haven't posted one on here in eons. You part of some of the Facebook Neo-Geo groups? They have some great groups there, specifically "Neo Cabs and MVS Collectors"... I've run into a few members from here on that group too. Good bunch of people.

Last edited:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I honestly can't believe seeing a Monkey Ball scoop in 2021...

Hope you disinfected that analog banana. :keke:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I honestly can't believe seeing a Monkey Ball scoop in 2021...

Hope you disinfected that analog banana. :keke:

Stroked it off for a long while with my hands covered in Purell.

Seriously though, didn't know these panels were that rare until I bought it along with the cab. I guess I lucked out since I now don't have to track one down after the fact.

Monkey Ball and the many great shmups for the system are basically the reason why I went through with the Naomi. Also... some of the sports games are grand if you've got a few peeps to play with. I still like Neo-Geo the best but the Naomi is more modern so a wider range of people will get a kick out of playing it when they drop by.

Last edited:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Ive been meaning to watch the 8man reboot. Ive started it once but the gf fell asleep 10 mins in and we havnt returned to it yet. Its supposed to be rather dark, and sounds pretty cool.

Yeah it got pretty dark. We got super stoned watching it so eventually it became noise but it’s great looking and I enjoyed what we saw before we got too high & drunk.

I snagged them because their relation to Neo Geo, the N64 Banjo Tooie is my girlfriends - she’s really into BK and is a known BK speed runner. And so collecting the physical carts was something she wanted even though she just plays the games off an Everdrive.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Yeah it got pretty dark. We got super stoned watching it so eventually it became noise but it’s great looking and I enjoyed what we saw before we got too high & drunk.

I snagged them because their relation to Neo Geo, the N64 Banjo Tooie is my girlfriends - she’s really into BK and is a known BK speed runner. And so collecting the physical carts was something she wanted even though she just plays the games off an Everdrive.

Yo, just noticed you're in Seattle too.

My free time during quarantine has pretty much been getting stoned, playing games and watching random obscure shit as well.

We should meet up sometime, I'm in the Capitol Hill area. You close? Feel free to drop by and play my cabs anytime by the way whenever Covid fades out, would be dope to get some two player going. Moved here for work just before lockdown happened so I know virtually nobody around these parts. lol

Also, I have a good buddy who's super into speedrunning and knows a lot of people in the speedrunning community. He's from Seattle originally, wondering if he may know your GF. Does she have a YouTube or Twitch channel for her Banjo runs?

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
This will be pretty meaningless to anyone who wasn't a D&D player back in the day.

I picked up a signed copy of "Mazes and Monsters".

I have no idea who Hazel is though, but all the best to her just the same.

20210117_152651.jpg

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Scooped up some NOS jamma harnesses, one looks like old school happ, and the other is a legit hirose jamma harness, same ones you'd find in the astro /new astro. NOS Peter Chou also. Scooped all 3 for about 50 shipped.

9Em5WSKl.jpg

PixelJunkie hooked it up with some free scoops, I can alway use more windy 2 parts.
arhu4Cfl.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Was on etsy and thought i would pick these up to increase my gayness level.

2mtXxjm.jpg

WRSgAQh.jpg

0t8WOjX.jpg

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Yo, just noticed you're in Seattle too.

My free time during quarantine has pretty much been getting stoned, playing games and watching random obscure shit as well.

We should meet up sometime, I'm in the Capitol Hill area. You close? Feel free to drop by and play my cabs anytime by the way whenever Covid fades out, would be dope to get some two player going. Moved here for work just before lockdown happened so I know virtually nobody around these parts. lol

Also, I have a good buddy who's super into speedrunning and knows a lot of people in the speedrunning community. He's from Seattle originally, wondering if he may know your GF. Does she have a YouTube or Twitch channel for her Banjo runs?

I’m not far, over by Alki Beach in West Seattle. She doesn’t have a channel but is involved in the scene