IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Hmm, Google maps says just under 500 miles away about an 8 hour drive... Keep me in as a maybe for a NAC right now. Can a NAC fit into a mini van without being dissembled (I know the control panel is fixed to the body)?

should be able to if you lay the seats down, or take them out and lay the cab on its back. Don't have my NAC anymore to measure.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I would like to get on board with this for either a NVC, or NAC if the the NVC's are all spoken for. Any ideas on shipping to Toronto? If it's too crazy or costs more than the gas it would take to drive, I could look into borrowing my brother-in-law's truck; an 8 hour drive isn't so bad, and an excuse to take a road trip!

Hey Ren, if you're looking to transport then I may want to see if I can throw my cards in with you for this one. I've always wanted a jp cab and a NAC/NVC would be pimpin for me if logistics can be worked out.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey Ren, if you're looking to transport then I may want to see if I can throw my cards in with you for this one. I've always wanted a jp cab and a NAC/NVC would be pimpin for me if logistics can be worked out.

after you go over there and play em in the Game Centers, there's no way you'll be able to resist this deal;)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hmm, Google maps says just under 500 miles away about an 8 hour drive... Keep me in as a maybe for a NAC right now. Can a NAC fit into a mini van without being dissembled (I know the control panel is fixed to the body)?

For some sort of frame of reference, I was able to fit my MVS-U4 into a minivan without having to remove anything. It was a shorter minivan, as well.

Like other have said, just remove or lay down the seats. Also use pillows and old blankets to protect the outside.

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I would love to get a NAC just for vert games but my apartment living room is already full with 3 cabs. Once I get a fixer upper cocktail from VT my office will be packed too until my brother can pick it up. I wish owning a home in DC was not so damn much.

This is a great deal for those in the area and N80G80 is good people. Like me, I have no idea how he is going to fit any more cabs in his apartment.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
I would love to get a NAC just for vert games but my apartment living room is already full with 3 cabs. Once I get a fixer upper cocktail from VT my office will be packed too until my brother can pick it up. I wish owning a home in DC was not so damn much.

This is a great deal for those in the area and N80G80 is good people. Like me, I have no idea how he is going to fit any more cabs in his apartment.

I'll be down during the last week of april/first week of may.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
For some sort of frame of reference, I was able to fit my MVS-U4 into a minivan without having to remove anything.

Don't forget there's a decent size difference between an MVS-U4 and an NAC.

Last edited:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The MVU4 he mentioned may have been one of the 29 or 33s... at any rate.... NAC will fit in just about any minivan.:glee:

OT: Looking forward to some more info... MasamuneGTO and myself are still tentatively definitely in for a couple VC's... maybe a NVC to boot. :clap:

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
The MVU4 he mentioned may have been one of the 29 or 33s... at any rate.... NAC will fit in just about any minivan.:glee:

OT: Looking forward to some more info... MamuneGTO and myself are still tentatively definitely in for a couple VC's... maybe a NVC to boot. :clap:

I always forget they made that monster 33"!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

Splitting gas would be great to keep overall cost down, so I'd be down for this.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Splitting gas would be great to keep overall cost down, so I'd be down for this.

Nice. Also, always nice to not go alone and go crazy out on the road ;)

Hopefully this group buy takes some time though so I can arrange things on my end for money/space!

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

I was able to fit a blast into the back of my cousin's explorer with the 3rd row seats down. You should not have any problem with a mini-van provided you take the seats in the back out or fold them down.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I'll do a count/respond to some pm's tomorrow. Ive been working all nights, so no internet time.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
2013-02-26171834_zps71b288e3.jpg

reminds me of ...

Spoiler:

Bag-It-Level-01.jpg