Former SNK developers crowd funding Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Only for PC? No sale. Don't have one of those Windows thingies. Maybe if they ported it to Mac, but the best case scenario would be a PSN release of course.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I read about this last night and was going to bump that Yatagarasu thread from a while back, but OP got it up, and I'm hoping the game will get good support. I'm definitely in for a donation!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Looks like the game hit it's goal today! now for the stretch goals of GGPO support and 2 more characters :D

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I find their stretch goals kind of funny, particularly:

$316,000: NESiCAxLive Special Version

If we reach this stretch goal, we’ll add a host of new features that take advantage of the NESiCAxLive system and release it as a special version.

So we can help them release the special version in Japan only? How generous of them!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I find their stretch goals kind of funny, particularly:

So we can help them release the special version in Japan only? How generous of them!

Don't worry man, it'll all trickle down eventually. After all, all those valuable NesicaxLive properties are already here on Western...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Three days left.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Around 88k with 40 hours to go. Character refinement and move additions for all characters is going to be awesome!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I just contributed $20 for a digi copy. Only thing is; how the fuck are they going to send the game over? Is it a physical copy of the game? Because they asked for an addy, and e-mail. Very confused if the actual game will arrive by mail or will need to be downloaded.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just contributed $20 for a digi copy. Only thing is; how the fuck are they going to send the game over? Is it a physical copy of the game? Because they asked for an addy, and e-mail. Very confused if the actual game will arrive by mail or will need to be downloaded.

I was wondering about this myself...I'll send them an e-mail.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Um... it says it's a digital copy. You don't get a physical copy.

The real strange one is how there's a $100 physical package, but it looks like the only thing physical is the extras. It doesn't appear that you get a physical copy of the game itself.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
They probably email you a download link with a key.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
To the top! 3 hours left.

"IT'S THE FINALLLLLL COUNT DOWWWWN!"

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Looks like another stretch goal is reached just before closing, so the next thing is decide which character to add.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'm pretty excited to vote on the third character! The game looks fantastic, and I LOVE the art style. Can't wait for the art book to ship :D

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I didn't end up funding, but I'll definitely be buying this when it comes out. I'm so glad it is coming to PC.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Ya, the 'Attack on Cataclysm' version coming out will be like the '3rd Strike' for the Yatagarasu brand.