Former SNK developers crowd funding Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Paypal does this shit all the time. When ever you get a large amount coming in, they freeze it and give you little to no explanation on why and basically just tell you to fuck off.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Paypal does this shit all the time. When ever you get a large amount coming in, they freeze it and give you little to no explanation on why and basically just tell you to fuck off.

I can't see this lasting for long for PayPal, they've been doing it now for what ... 20 years? Sooner or later the government will crack down on it, but to them it's worth it. No fines or regulation will take away the money they've made.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I can't see this lasting for long for PayPal, they've been doing it now for what ... 20 years? Sooner or later the government will crack down on it, but to them it's worth it. No fines or regulation will take away the money they've made.

Short of pressure from a lawsuit, I doubt it.

How much crackdown did the government bring upon the financial institutions following the housing meltdown? Exactly. And the weak rules are being further weakened even right now.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I got the e-mail this afternoon that the problem was resolved after escalation.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Only just noticed this game through a random post of a friend of mine.. it actually looks quite good! Has anyone been actually playing it?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I have it but have no one to play it with so I haven't really gotten to try it out.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I have it but have no one to play it with so I haven't really gotten to try it out.
I've missed a lot of what's gone on with this, but I'm presuming it's still a PC only game, right? I assume it has an online vs mode too? That should help you out...

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
It's coming to Vita and PS4. Dumbass move on both counts, the Vita doesn't have proper controls for fighters and no one who plays the genre owns a PS4 right now. Should have been on PS3.

I have the original PC version. It's just a really boring, vanilla fighter with zero frills that shamelessly swipes plenty of its sprites and animations from SFIII and KOF. Not worth it.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
It's coming to Vita and PS4. Dumbass move on both counts, the Vita doesn't have proper controls for fighters and no one who plays the genre owns a PS4 right now. Should have been on PS3.

Agreed...