Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
You guys need to give it a rest. At least he isn't dancing around the issues like yatvei. He answered the concerns you've brought up and now you're just arguing semantics.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
wow. who died and made you karou?.
if someone would have willingly paid 100$ it would have cost them that much?! I didn't tell anyone they had to.
it should have went high price doesn't sell, then I lower my price [like you] when/if I feel like it. the 'majority' can establish a price by being willing to pay it or not can't they?

check my feedback to see how the sale of the item at the 70$ price I was temp banned and continued to be crapped on for bumping it at went.

what specifically is your big issue with this thread anyhow?

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
You guys need to give it a rest. At least he isn't dancing around the issues like yatvei. He answered the concerns you've brought up and now you're just arguing semantics.

I apologize if I offended you.

I think much of the snark was tongue-in-cheek. Or maybe I suck at reading people and it was all super cereal.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I apologize if I offended you.

I think much of the snark was tongue-in-cheek. Or maybe I suck at reading people and it was all super cereal.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. Mostly everyone in this thread.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My sincere apologies to Nickrb and you Shadowkn55. I am not being super cereal but I don't like being accused of things I'm not or haven't done. Tried to rectify any and all mistakes I made during the sell but for some folks that was not sufficient. I feel it was my duty to stand up for my reputation here in this forum. That's all. This is my last post on this thread. Thank you both for the advice!

I wasn't referring to you specifically. Mostly everyone in this thread.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
just stop with all the thanks and apologies already, this thread had so much drama potential and now it's ruined.

Nobody wants to read that crap.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was offered $200 and AGAIN, all the innards are original AES except for the NGX shell. The post described was not about the same stick I sold today.

That is the ONE AND ONLY stick I sold. The stick in those pictures (the ones from yesterday and the ones from today) sow they are the same stick - again, just different pictures.

Confused... How many of these princess modded ngx sticks have you made, do you still have one left and are you going to make more? (given that people seem to be ready to pay top dollar)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Look man, I'm gonna give you some advice. take it or leave it, but trust me when I say this eater good on these forums.

This site is dedicated to a great hobby. As a result, many of the items associated with this hobby are expensive. If you have browsed the "best of" section (which you should for context to why the forums are the way they are), then you would know that the members here have been scammed before from multiple sources for upwards of thousands of dollars. Hence, the anger when things are not so clear on the marketplace.

The marketplace has always been an attraction for flippers, scammers, and otherwise not so nice people to the hobby. It is a privilege that has been a part of the site for members to trade and sell between each other, not necessarily for newer people to come take advantage of the lower prices.

That being said, when you do put something for sale on the marketplace, you need to be what we in the Army like to call BLUF (bottom line up front). If you are selling something, first off give pics if possible and as many details as possible. You mentioned that we ould get 99% of the info from the thread and ask you more questions if needed. 99% isnt enough. If I was to drop $400 on something, I want to be damn sure of what I am going to get. The mistake you made, which you have acknowledged, is that you changed your sale several times, and not for the better. There was a picture of a stick w multicolored buttons, and a picture of a standard stick. This gives the impression that there is more than one stick, and then this lowers the confidence of the buyer in regards to the product you, the seller, are going to give them.

Don't tell me to assume things, and don't tell me you thought I would have figured it out. It doesn't matter if I'm spending $5 on a manual, I want to know exactly what I am spending my hard earned money on. If the seller is not clear and changes their description, it means 1) you don't know what you're selling or 2) you're being shady. Whether this is true or not, this is the impression the buyer receives, so this lowers your chances of selling your item. That's not me being a dick, thats sales 101.

Hopefully you receive at least some insight from this and your future sales threads will go much smoother in the long run.

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey I want to give some advice too. Maybe even apologise. Don't now for what just yet, but maybe something is going to come up.

Basically everything started out great and then some people got confused about what a princess mod really is—fucking bright, coloured LEDs under the original AES buttons. No wonder it went downhill from there. And hey, if he can sell his stuff for whatever he's asking—why not? Clearly somebody thought he might still make a good deal by buying less for the same price.

Last edited:

Teknoman

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrived today in awesome condition, very safely packaged, and works perfectly. I had no idea the box for the multicart was so big though lol. Great communication too!

Cool that the multicart has a label that mimics authentic MVS labels too.

Last edited:

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Arrived today in awesome condition, very safely packaged, and works perfectly. I had no idea the box for the multicart was so big though lol. Great communication too!

Cool that the multicart has a label that mimics authentic MVS labels too.

Glad you are happy with your purchase. Have fun and PM me if you have any questions.