Tonight on unsolved mysteries: censorship

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Why the fuck is this story getting censored from everywhere? (neogaf, reddit,kotaku, rock paper shotgun, and more). I would've posted the pastebin for the tl;dr, but someone reported it. The video explains it better than I could ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
A conspiracy theory about Five Guys Burgers and Fries?

Chooch pls.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's about some woman making a video game and fucking everyone in the biz to get what she wants and promote her game at the same time she's a feminist blah blah blah. Who cares most of all mainstream gaming media is bought off anyway. You think most game reviews and what not are honest? Fuck no. I won't buy her crappy game or care about the opinions Kotaku, IGN etc... anyway. All the gaming news you can trust is on NG.com . People here are brutally honest about what is good and whats bad. In the end it's what you personally like anyway.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
It's about some woman making a video game and fucking everyone in the biz to get what she wants and promote her game at the same time she's a feminist blah blah blah. Who cares most of all mainstream gaming media is bought off anyway. You think most game reviews and what not are honest? Fuck no. I won't buy her crappy game or care about the opinions Kotaku, IGN etc... anyway. All the gaming news you can trust is on NG.com . People here are brutally honest about what is good and whats bad. In the end it's what you personally like anyway.

Okay so she took on five guys at the same time? Dat's hot. :keke:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Okay so she took on five guys at the same time? Dat's hot. :keke:

For realz. She should of just recorded that and sold it instead of some crappy game. :lolz:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
The whole point of this is censorship, not feminism. She has "damage controlled" a lot of popular sites.

Just thought I would give a heads up on this. This is probably one the few forums where we could talk about it. I know the video is a decent length, but 24 minutes of your time is much better than reading through the long ass historical perspective of what has been happening.

Like this

http://imgur.com/a/4VOcx

Keep in mind this still has been playing out for three days, and will continue to play out over the next few days or weeks.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I tried watching this, but I didn't know where the fuck it was going after 10 minutes.
I still don't know the point. Journalism is dead? yeah, no kidding. it's been dead for a long time.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh my god she is fugly as hell. Who would lay down with that? There has to be some disease going on between those slabs. As OMFG would say, "She's a Slampig"

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I tried watching this, but I didn't know where the fuck it was going after 10 minutes.
I still don't know the point. Journalism is dead? yeah, no kidding. it's been dead for a long time.

Nah, I think the big point of the video was to tell the story of this Slampig. The video claims she pulls enough weight on the interwebs to get rid of any smear campaigns and or "defamatory" content.

Apparently, N-G.com is the last bastion.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Typical hipster/armchair tumblr feminist thinking she's special.

PS: she's also a cunt

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Youtube doesn't give a shit about fair use....

Suck it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Nah, I think the big point of the video was to tell the story of this Slampig. The video claims she pulls enough weight on the interwebs to get rid of any smear campaigns and or "defamatory" content.

Apparently, N-G.com is the last bastion.
We are the last word on the internet. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Never heard of this chick until today.

In all seriousness, how did her shitty "game" make it on Steam?

"Depression Quest"? A depression simulator?

Maybe she should make a game that simulates what it's like to be a hambeast slag.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
This is pretty much a non-story. People are only getting all riled because this dopey bitch has played the victim pretty much since day one and is firmly in the SJW crowd so the 4ch and Reddit animalse are using this as an excuse to call her a hypocrite and a slut. Which is true.... but the whole "fucking her way to the top" thing is grossly exaggerated. She supposedly fucked one dude from Kotaku (which makes it that much funnier) and it was apparently after he had written any articles about her or her shit game.

Apparently she's just the indie development bicycle and the huge conspiracy/cover-up is way overblown. Plus that dude's youtube is hyperbolic garbage.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
This is pretty much a non-story. People are only getting all riled because this dopey bitch has played the victim pretty much since day one and is firmly in the SJW crowd so the 4ch and Reddit animalse are using this as an excuse to call her a hypocrite and a slut. Which is true.... but the whole "fucking her way to the top" thing is grossly exaggerated. She supposedly fucked one dude from Kotaku (which makes it that much funnier) and it was apparently after he had written any articles about her or her shit game.

Apparently she's just the indie development bicycle and the huge conspiracy/cover-up is way overblown. Plus that dude's youtube is hyperbolic garbage.

When I see videos like this, that seem hyperbolic, it comes off to me as hyperbolic as a like-in-kind response.

These social justice types take statements selectively, get a bandwagon of people that seem to have nothing better to do than harass other people for apparently harassment, to try and keep things about them or the things they believe only being seen in one light.

When really, if people we just fucking adults, they'd ignore it and move on in the first place (speaking about the social justice types here).

Also, star tattoos, always a classy choice.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
When I see videos like this, that seem hyperbolic, it comes off to me as hyperbolic as a like-in-kind response.

Not sure if we disagree or not.

While I don't disagree that the social justice types are a scourge of the internet (and a bane to people trying to promote legitimate social progress), this guy's video is the exact same brand of childish overreaction. No, this is not the death of game journalism. No, this is not the death of feminism just because some desperate attention whore banged a few dudes in the industry. This is simply the end of people taking this one person seriously. He talks like there's some huge conspiracy theory and she's fucked/influenced social media and news outlets in to silence (looking at her, I'm not thinking she's that convincing). Reddit shut this shit down because doxxing and brigading is generally not allowed and very little of what's been alleged has been proven. Respectable sites wouldn't touch this nonsense with a ten-foot pole (pun intended). People are just going berserk because she's always come off as an entitled twat and the internet loves a good comeuppance.

Also, star tattoos, always a classy choice.

Nothing else quite says take me seriously as a woman and an artist.