Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Raz...

Can we have a sorta countdown of how many have been sold i.e. 4 of 13 sold...

...mainly because i wanna see potentially how many of these I'll need to buy:D

xROTx

PS. It ALSO shows people that they need to be quick if they want one...;)

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Great video review right there. Great stuff.
Thanks =) Great game, I've been playing for the last few hours and gradually getting better at playing it. I love the special moves and stuff. It's much better than Crossed Swords 1.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Raz...

Can we have a sorta countdown of how many have been sold i.e. 4 of 13 sold...

...mainly because i wanna see potentially how many of these I'll need to buy:D

xROTx

PS. It ALSO shows people that they need to be quick if they want one...;)

Yes Ill do that for sure.

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Wow! Another opportunity, thanks guys. I'm guessing no AES re-release but I'm glad to even have the chance to play it on MVS!

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
To anyone who ordered from this new limited batch. Please check that your order has completed, if it is pending, please cancel and re preorder. It should then complete ok.

Raz

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
To anyone who ordered from this new limited batch. Please check that your order has completed, if it is pending, please cancel and re preorder. It should then complete ok.

Raz

My order was still pending. I've canceled and re-ordered.

cyd

New Challenger
My says "unclaimed" should I take action?

Done.

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes that would probably fix it. Hopefully the situation is now fixed though.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yes, please redo your order if it's not completed.

I recently moved from Ohio to Texas and I no longer have internet from Time Warner Cable so my @columbus.rr.com account is no longer valid. The PayPal payment buttons are tried to email addresses. The button has been updated to use a different email address now.

Sorry for the issues, but I think it's taken care of now.

Jeff

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Yes, please redo your order if it's not completed.

I recently moved from Ohio to Texas and I no longer have internet from Time Warner Cable so my @columbus.rr.com account is no longer valid. The PayPal payment buttons are tried to email addresses. The button has been updated to use a different email address now.

Sorry for the issues, but I think it's taken care of now.

Jeff

You move to Texas? Where?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just Ordered. Raz, any chance you are going to do another AES run?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
There is still nothing to report on an extra AES run. If there is someone out there who is interested in supplying AES carts/snapbox for another run then feel free to contact myself or Jeff directly and we can see if we could make it happen.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
There is still nothing to report on an extra AES run. If there is someone out there who is interested in supplying AES carts/snapbox for another run then feel free to contact myself or Jeff directly and we can see if we could make it happen.

ok, thanks

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

There are now only 6 MVS kits left. Because of the PayPal glitch, anyone who has ordered needs to double check their order completed, if it has not then you will miss out. To confirm your order has completed, log into your PayPal account and check your order status is 'completed' and not 'pending' or 'unclaimed'. If its either of these you will need to cancel the order (which will be an option on your PayPal page) and re order from http://www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2.

Raz

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
6 kits... You have 2 weeks to buy these....

...I WILL BE CLEAR ON THIS....

I will buy ANY remaining carts... so your order is safe.... HOWEVER... If the carts are sold by then... I don't mind either...

I AM ONLY HERE TO ENSURE THIS PROJECT SUCCEEDS!

xROTx

PS. It's NOT about the money....

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

There are now only 6 MVS kits left. Because of the PayPal glitch, anyone who has ordered needs to double check their order completed, if it has not then you will miss out. To confirm your order has completed, log into your PayPal account and check your order status is 'completed' and not 'pending' or 'unclaimed'. If its either of these you will need to cancel the order (which will be an option on your PayPal page) and re order from http://www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2.

Raz

I used my CC. It doesn't come up on paypal.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I'd just email Kurtz. He should be able to confirm if he received a payment from you.