Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
You plugged the upcoming neobitz hard XX, my expectations after that and cs2 couldn't be higher. They are realistic too, there is a lot to look forward to.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
There are only 4 MVS left up for grabs now.

Raz

nio

Cheng's Errand Boy
The money i sent to the "wrong" adress and had to cancle is still on hold by paypal. :-/

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
When you cancel an unclaimed payment it should refund almost instantly. You should login again and check again, PP have probably refunded it to you now.

Raz

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The money i sent to the "wrong" adress and had to cancle is still on hold by paypal. :-/

Well, the good news is, it has no way of being accidentally claimed by Jeff, as he doesn't have access to that account anymore, as per his last few posts here. So, there is no real worry of getting two by mistake. Worst case, it times out after going unclaimed.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Well, the good news is, it has no way of being accidentally claimed by Jeff, as he doesn't have access to that account anymore, as per his last few posts here. So, there is no real worry of getting two by mistake. Worst case, it times out after going unclaimed.

Yup that's the situation and the problem in one... Some payments Jeff could not claim and PayPal were unable/unwilling to do anything to resolve payments caught in that situation.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Still three I think, unless one has sold recently.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm happy to report that this limited 2nd run has now sold out meaning these will all get made :)

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Great news!!! Awesome game, very hard - I really need cheats lol. I've got as far as the ninja enemies on AES mode.

AESGuy

New Challenger
Great work! Too bad I just found this Thread today and all AES copies are gone.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I don't want to give out all the cheats at this point as it will simply spoil the game but this one will help you some.

0x10702E to 0xC2 during play to give yourself a wad of gold coins to spend.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Congrats to Raz and Jeff again.... this second MVS run went fast:D

xROTx

PS. Thank fook... I'd hate to buy the CS 2 MVS carts and then have to raffle them off:)

EDIT: I D U Z N O T P L A Y G A M E S . . . N O M U I R !

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I don't want to give out all the cheats at this point as it will simply spoil the game but this one will help you some.

0x10702E to 0xC2 during play to give yourself a wad of gold coins to spend.

Thanks for that!!! Got a bit further, that level 8 sword is nice!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Nice. Glad to hear this second run sold out, and Rot wasn't left holding the bag for thousands in CS2 MVS carts ;) Will be a fun addition to my cab this holiday season.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
The building of these final batch of MVS carts is about to begin in the next few days for those lucky few that ordered.

Raz