NGDev Reprints

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Just checked their website and they have reprints listed for all their games but they are already sold out? Did anyone notice this?

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
I noticed that they had been listed but I never checked out the item pages to see they are out of stock. I was mostly looking to see if they had XYX listed for reprint.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I think I checked it about ten days ago and some of them reprints were still available.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I have checked their website today and they have listed Gunlord, Fast Striker and LH: Pink Bullets on MVS and the price is shipper now than the original.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
What I wouldn't give for AES reprints of Gunlord, Fast Striker and Neo XYX. Not gonna happen, I know.... :(

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I have checked their website today and they have listed Gunlord, Fast Striker and LH: Pink Bullets on MVS and the price is shipper now than the original.

Price for Fast Striker reprint in 2013 was only 359 euro. Now it is 399 euro. A significant increase. Pretty sure the other games have also increased in price. Fast Striker was the most expensive reprint in 2013.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Just checked their website and they have reprints listed for all their games but they are already sold out? Did anyone notice this?

I noticed it a week or so ago, but I never actually saw anything available. I am wondering if they are place holders.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I noticed it a week or so ago, but I never actually saw anything available. I am wondering if they are place holders.

I noticed them since last year IIRC. They were never available, I think they are placeholders, because all say that will be available in future dates in 2015 to 2017.

Regards.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ngdev needs to create a kickstarter or something to meet the demand for these.

its bad enough that it takes a year or two from preorder to actually get the game but having nothing available in their shop is just irritating

do you guys NOT want to sell units or what? what the fuck

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
They don't seem to be available anymore when you go to check out it says out of stock for gunlord at least.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Maybe at some point when they have a larger product line, they'll have the money to just have proper plastic shells produced in large numbers, and be able to order larger amounts of PCBs, so that it isn't always this hard to buy their shit.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Gunlord and LH:PB reprints are planned for late 2015. That is why the placeholders are there.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Plus it probably just looks bad if there is nothing at all on the product page.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Gunlord and LH:PB reprints are planned for late 2015. That is why the placeholders are there.

Better start saving those Euros... and hope the exchange rate holds up.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Maybe at some point when they have a larger product line, they'll have the money to just have proper plastic shells produced in large numbers, and be able to order larger amounts of PCBs, so that it isn't always this hard to buy their shit.
wouldn't a kickstarted fund really kick that off?

they'd probably raise a lot of funds

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
wouldn't a kickstarted fund really kick that off?

they'd probably raise a lot of funds
I agree. It would be a good way to get some more reprints out.
But I don't understand what the problem with doing preorders for the reprints... there has to be a market there.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I'd love to see AES reprints... they never did it, did they?

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I'd love to see AES reprints... they never did it, did they?

I wrote the same thing hgher up on this page, so you're not alone. I doubt they'll ever make AES reprints, though.

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Been away for awhile, I am really interested in what you guys think is their strongest game?

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Digital would be great. Wouldn't mind for a PS3/4 - Xb360/One digital version...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
because they don't have the capital to do so