eBay: Aero Fighters 3 AES for sale: want to own the most controversial Neo-Geo game ever?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The auction is gone, not sure what I'm poisoning. Maybe this thread should get locked just like the last one.

BTW, I was in for the lulz until you posted this:

Not sure who's having a childish view here.

Yeah ok Cedric, you win. You are right. You don't have a childish view. Goodnight.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yeah ok Cedric, you win. You are right. You don't have a childish view. Goodnight.

Oh come on Charlie, don't be mad. I still love you. You really should have created a thread about this instead of letting TonK telling everyone to fuck off...again. That would have helped to prevent all this artificial drama from happening. I know how we all love good old drama but this particular kind of drama is bad for this place. As I said, lots of people here are sad and don't understand why this is happening and I'm not talking about noobs here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh come on Charlie, don't be mad. I still love you. You really should have created a thread about this instead of letting TonK telling everyone to fuck off...again. That would have helped to prevent all this artificial drama from happening. I know how we all love good old drama but this particular kind of drama is bad for this place. As I said, lots of people here are sad and don't understand why this is happening and I'm not talking about noobs here.

tldr man. I just want to let you have the last word.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
tldr man. I just want to let you have the last word.

o5Csw5o.gif

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Isn't about time this was moved to the War Room?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I have never met anyone called Cedric.

CEDRI_COOOOOON

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
there's no news in this tread, wrong section...

also: all this drama was not poisoning Brandi's sale, it increased the value of the item - if it is indeed based on the controversy (which is stupid, but none the less sees to be true).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
there's no news in this tread, wrong section...

also: all this drama was not poisoning Brandi's sale, it increased the value of the item - if it is indeed based on the controversy (which is stupid, but none the less sees to be true).

Nah... All the other AF 3 threads are here... and in General.. easier for people to search... hence, it's here:p

I may even sticky it for prosperity...

xROTx

PS. Leaving it in the War Room would just mean that it'd be lost with the other fookfest threads... This affair like no other has split the forums in half...

I like to know where it is...

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I already drank 2 coffees today. Now it's a news article! you're welcome.
PS: Obsolete post now, as rot openly posted this is for SEO the same second I posted mine

Last edited:

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Is actually Cedric your name, Cory_poon? Also is this your original nick or it has suffered some changes?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Nah... All the other AF 3 threads are here... and in General.. easier for people to search... hence, it's here:p

I may even sticky it for prosperity...

xROTx

PS. Leaving it in the War Room would just mean that it'd be lost with the other fookfest threads... This affair like no other has split the forums in half...

I like to know where it is...

That does make sense;)

at least it's not cluttering up the market place now.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Here's something lads for you to think about...

It's been "assumed" by some parties that given the FIRST opportunity... I'm going to ban Tonk...

This could be true... However, fun times aside... there's enough doubt to give him a chance to stay a member here...

xROTx

daz007

Morden's Lackey
Im glad the item has been removed as a listing as counterfeit products should not be listed.

Brandi : Why dont you ask for a refund from David or approach Shawn to put in the Neo Store as he lost all his moral guidance a long long time ago.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
they worked out a deal where DavidG would sell his unholy neo abominations through the Neo-Store in order for people to recoup their money

its all in the AF3 related threads

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Im glad the item has been removed as a listing as counterfeit products should not be listed.

Brandi : Why dont you ask for a refund from David or approach Shawn to put in the Neo Store as he lost all his moral guidance a long long time ago.

Hi Darren... Hope you're ok...

Just saying... I am not awesome happy with the last statement...

"Moral Guidance..."... well... fuck it if i don't like that... you wanna say that you'd like the services the forum provides and THEN YOU would like to suggest that they come free...

I appreciate Shawn sells DavidG's stuffs... but if you don't like it... then I can quite happily resolve your moral dilemma...

xROTx

PS. Nothing personal... I like you... i just don't take kindly to you thinking it's a free ride...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Why don't you fuck off and GTFO, pieces of shit like this is what makes this subject so "controversial". A douchebag bought in knowingly there was a risk, why should he even consider asking for a refund when he was wiling to buy in fully aware of what the deal was?

Give me the hammer and I'll ban then all!