so.. uh... baltimore.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I have so many

tumblr_inline_n12yjez4W51sqlubn.gif

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm going to try to say this in the most civil way possible...and I 100% mean this without a shred of offense.

When again did your owner tell you he'd kill you?

I'd wager that there's not a single person alive that was a slave...they're all dead, all the slave owners are dead...it's over.

The last time my mother beat me with impunity while in a drunken rage was when I was 16 years old...21 years ago. She beat the living shit out of me while I turned my back so she wouldn't hit my face with the box of saran wrap she was using. She beat me until the box fell away and she proceeded to use the rock hard tube of plastic wrap until she decided I had enough.

It was the summer...I had to wear a shirt for weeks until the bruises went away.

Now...why am I saying this?

Because this happened to me, not my grandfather, not my great grandfather, not my great-great grandfather.

I'm now a father of a 6 year old. A little girl that at the moment, I am god to.

Do I beat her? Do I perform the exact same acts another human did to me when I was young? Do I hide behind my actions under the claim of "well, you just can't undo that kind of physical abuse...therefore I make the choice to perform horrible acts in the name of what was done to me."

No. I made the choice to be the one to change this chain. Not to abuse my child like I was abused, not to be a drunk, violent degenerate like my mother was. It starts with me and the decision I make every day.

How long until black America makes this decision? The people involved are already dead...another 100 years? 1000? How long until black America decides enough is enough, starts taking the blame for their own actions and begins to teach the new generation that enough is enough. Within a few generations, this could be over.

This is my point...they'll still be hiding behind it 10,000 years from now unless people decide to take control of their own life and make the right choice.

As long as people continue to breed, continue to milk the system and because of this are forced to live in crime ridden, low income areas where police brutality, violence, drugs and prostitution are a daily occurrence...this will never end. And it doesn't have shit to do with slavery.

The first part of my life was living in the Latino ghetto of Phoenix. High crime, violence, police brutality. The one smart thing my parents ever did was move us away from there, FAR from there. We lived tiny paycheck to tiny paycheck in and out of shitty houses before landing in some tiny town of 2200 people when I was 10...but they did it.

A woman that is mother of 6 living in the ghetto on public aid raising children spending their time on crime plagued streets while being brutalized by police that no longer give a fuck has nothing to do with slavery 100+ years ago. It has everything to do with a lazy man knocking up a lazy woman who is too shitty a person to parent her many children. Children who have no message of hope, no knowledge of respect or hard work, who become criminals like Mike Brown and end up dead, face first on the street with a bullet in his brain after some hot shot, pissed off cop got trigger happy.

This is a modern problem with modern issues and modern people. Slavery has shit to do with it. This problem is miles deep with many layers and issues. To blame it on one thing is far too easy a solution for a far more complicated problem.

This looks a mighty lot like slavery-blame/slavery-denialism.

I mean, for a second I was going to ask if you believe the holocaust happened, but then I remembered that tragedy affected white people, so you probably do.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This looks a mighty lot like slavery-blame/slavery-denialism.

I mean, for a second I was going to ask if you believe the holocaust happened, but then I remembered that tragedy affected white people, so you probably do.

Yes...I fully deny slavery, in any form, ever happened. It was 100% false and the story was made up solely to irritate me. I am also a full blown racist...please, feel free to change my title/name appropriately...

Man...you really are enlightened, aren't you?

Must be amazing to be so connected to the truth. Tell me, can you make yourself cum on the spot simply by thinking of how fucking smart you really are? It must be really, really special.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yes...I fully deny slavery, in any form, ever happened. It was 100% false and the story was made up solely to irritate me. I am also a full blown racist...please, feel free to change my title/name appropriately...

Must be amazing to be so connected to the truth. Tell me, can you make yourself cum on the spot simply by thinking of how fucking smart you really are? It must be really, really special.

Yes. In fact, I can make you cum too just by staring into your eyes. I have that power.

But seriously, you have some really deep seeded issues with race. I am not calling you a racist, but you have been conveniently ignoring the source of the problem, while harping furiously over the surface level issues. Why is that? You have written merc-length posts and posts against the protestors. Have you looked into why there are protests, and why there was looting? Have you asked yourself what it would take for you yourself to protest, or worse, to commit a crime? I don't know why you are so passionately against the people in Baltimore who have been raging against the system. But as you're a white guy in Chicago, and they are mostly black folk, hundreds of miles away, in a fight you have no dog in, you should be able to understand that it makes you look a little bit biased.

Marek

Banned

-sigh-

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I love you Smokehouse, and I think it's awesome that you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps, but it's way, way, way easier for a white person to do what you've done than it is for a black person. There isn't slavery anymore, but there's still extreme prejudice in this world, and a lot of it in our country is still aimed toward black people, and justified by many of the same things you've said in this thread.

Marek

Banned
I just re-read a bunch of this thread and was pretty astonished at smokehouse 's nerve and/or sheer thickness in his reply to Maury's massive post with links.

All smoke had to say was something to the effect of "oh so unfair treatment from those in power is exclusive to the black community?"

Completely irrelevant, incorrect, and not even remotely the point of maurys informative post.

This is like some final defense mechanism before smokehouse realizes that, despite his Colbert-esque color blindness, his approach to black america is essentially the same as any neocon or casual racist:

SLAVERY IS OVER. STOP BEING HUMAN TRASH AND LEARN TO WORK.

Smoke, you think I'm calling your stories anecdotes to cheapen them. I am not. Its just what they are. the adversity you have overcome is a huge part of why you're a solid person. But refusing to acknowledge other people's unique challenges is lazy at best.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Yes. In fact, I can make you cum too just by staring into your eyes. I have that power.

But seriously, you have some really deep seeded issues with race. I am not calling you a racist, but you have been conveniently ignoring the source of the problem, while harping furiously over the surface level issues. Why is that? You have written merc-length posts and posts against the protestors. Have you looked into why there are protests, and why there was looting? Have you asked yourself what it would take for you yourself to protest, or worse, to commit a crime? I don't know why you are so passionately against the people in Baltimore who have been raging against the system. But as you're a white guy in Chicago, and they are mostly black folk, hundreds of miles away, in a fight you have no dog in, you should be able to understand that it makes you look a little bit biased.

Would you really like to know what I find ironic in all of this?

I believe a vast majority of you are not looking deep enough into any of this.

See…you're not really listening to me, not at all. Do you really think I give a fuck about a convince store…because I don't.

If any of you really listen to much of what I post (which is long winded…I know), you'll know I have great disdain for this system we are all under…I'd love to see it overthrown and fully believe we are the only ones that can do this.

The problem is that we are divided…instead at pointing our arrows at the people truly responsible for this corrupt, treason plagued government, a government that allows corruption in business, in our military, in our laws, on our streets…we're too busy fighting over stupid shit like skin color, or what college we went to, or what state we live in…or what corrupt political party we vote for. When these people pull stands like this…I know the outcome and it doesn't help the cause one bit.

I have no problem with people banding together and fighting the police…not one issue.

I have a problem with stupid acts of bullshit that accomplish nothing. Acts that only further drive a wedge in the people, that if united could stop this corruption once and for all.

People are not willing to actually address this oppression…oppression that is not race based. Oppression that is the corrupt, vast minority of this country that oppress us all. The oppressive minority that rob from us, lie to all of us. Back, white, young, old…all of us are lied to and stolen from. These people don't give a good fuck about skin color and if you think they do, you are mistaken. You either have…or you have not. Skin pigment doesn't even cross their mind unless it is concerning adding fuel to the fire that burns the division line between all of us.

No one is going to stand behind a bunch of morons burning and looting. This isn't the way to get it done. This is why I am angry. I'm angry because the same minority that fucks me, fucks you, fucks them…and we're too busy having pissing contests amongst ourselves while they strengthen their bonds…

I am not some foolish 70 year old fuck sitting there telling hippies to get a job. I'm saying that until we all see that we all are on the same side and that there is only one true enemy…everything else up to that point is just jerking off.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Would you really like to know what I find ironic in all of this?

I believe a vast majority of you are not looking deep enough into any of this.

See…you're not really listening to me, not at all. Do you really think I give a fuck about a convince store…because I don't.

If any of you really listen to much of what I post (which is long winded…I know), you'll know I have great disdain for this system we are all under…I'd love to see it overthrown and fully believe we are the only ones that can do this.

The problem is that we are divided…instead at pointing our arrows at the people truly responsible for this corrupt, treason plagued government, a government that allows corruption in business, in our military, in our laws, on our streets…we're too busy fighting over stupid shit like skin color, or what college we went to, or what state we live in…or what corrupt political party we vote for. When these people pull stands like this…I know the outcome and it doesn't help the cause one bit.

I have no problem with people banding together and fighting the police…not one issue.

I have a problem with stupid acts of bullshit that accomplish nothing. Acts that only further drive a wedge in the people, that if united could stop this corruption once and for all.

People are not willing to actually address this oppression…oppression that is not race based. Oppression that is the corrupt, vast minority of this country that oppress us all. The oppressive minority that rob from us, lie to all of us. Back, white, young, old…all of us are lied to and stolen from. These people don't give a good fuck about skin color and if you think they do, you are mistaken. You either have…or you have not. Skin pigment doesn't even cross their mind unless it is concerning adding fuel to the fire that burns the division line between all of us.

No one is going to stand behind a bunch of morons burning and looting. This isn't the way to get it done. This is why I am angry. I'm angry because the same minority that fucks me, fucks you, fucks them…and we're too busy having pissing contests amongst ourselves while they strengthen their bonds…

I am not some foolish 70 year old fuck sitting there telling hippies to get a job. I'm saying that until we all see that we all are on the same side and that there is only one true enemy…everything else up to that point is just jerking off.

Nah man, you're a guy living out in IL who doesn't want to deal with people looting because they have nothing to lose. Ain't your problem if some black guy gets killed by police officers. And if someone has a problem with it, wear a monkey suit and protest peacefully, so no one is disturbed. Last thing anyone wants is to light a match under smokehouse.

Because if black people are going to loot, then white people who feel self righteous are going to talk, and they might end up talking to people who empathize with the victims of the police brutality, and the scary part is that the fragile world view suddenly has to change and consider that maybe certain ethnic groups have a challenge.

Smokehouse, you're better than this. This point of view is typical of people who don't want to address the problems because those problems don't seem like they apply to you. That's good in that I don't think you'd discriminate but bad in that you don't care that other people victimized, and worse, you don't want to hear about it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Smoke, you think I'm calling your stories anecdotes to cheapen them. I am not. Its just what they are. the adversity you have overcome is a huge part of why you're a solid person. But refusing to acknowledge other people's unique challenges is lazy at best.

Saying you're oppressed is one thing…doing something about it is the next step.

About what you said…you are 100% right I have a right to be angry when I ask this:
So oppression of those that are not wealthy or in power is exclusive to the black community?

And get a response of this:
Pretty much.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST ABOVE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU ARE BASHING ME FOR!!!

For the love of fucking christ…I say "apple"….you fucking bash me for it. He says "apple" and it A-O-FUCKING-K because you feel it is.

Seriously?

How in the name of fuck can I take what I just quoted any other fucking way?

Please….PLEASE, finally tell me.

All I asked is if he though oppression was some sort of black exclusive and he responded with "yes". How is this not incorrect?

I come on here again, and again, and again sating that I know it to be fact that we all are being oppressed, lied to, fucked over and stolen from…never do I claim we all have it easy.

Then I get either "well…you have it easier than me, you're white" or "you know nothing or oppression"….

When I speak ill of people pissing up a rope instead of addressing the real problem, I get a lovely wall of insults form many here.

Good God people. You want me to shut it…fine. I'm done in this thread and you have my word, on the love of my child, I will NEVER address race or anything even remotely related to it again on this site.

Marek

Banned
No I was referencing your one sentence reply to maurys wall of text. Which was you asking the question, I guess. I didn't notice Maury said that.

In the huge post you quoted he said something to the effect of "its not unique but blacks typically get the worst of it" which I agree with.

Whatever smoke, pretend its an equal playing field for all races if it makes you feel better. Slavery is over. Get over it. Fix your educational deficit as a people. Generations of drugs and violence, just pull up those bootstraps and stop being human trash, black people!

Marek

Banned
. This point of view is typical of people who don't want to address the problems because those problems don't seem like they apply to you. That's good in that I don't think you'd discriminate but bad in that you don't care that other people victimized, and worse, you don't want to hear about it.

This. This is literally the best possible way my views could be expressed on the topic.

I wish you no ill will smokehouse, but wasabi is absolutely on point.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Why am I being dragged into this thread? I never asked for this. By the way, I had all my facial hair lasered off over the past year. Not that I had much to begin with, but it was still very annoying regardless. That's all in the past now, thankfully.

Makes me yearn (YEARN) for some Hentai Sama.

Then check the last page of the post your pic thread.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Why am I being dragged into this thread? I never asked for this. By the way, I had all my facial hair lasered off over the past year. Not that I had much to begin with, but it was still very annoying regardless. That's all in the past now, thankfully.

How much did that run you?

You do have the face of an angel.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
How much did that run you?

You do have the face of an angel.

It was about $200 total. Since I live very close to Mexico, procedures like that are quite cheap and of good quality.

I dunno if I'd say that I have the face of an angel, but it does feel quite smooth to the touch in my opinion.

So as not to go too off topic, did you all know that laser hair removal doesn't work on people with blonde hair or dark skin? That's like double-racist.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
It was about $200 total. Since I live very close to Mexico, procedures like that are quite cheap and of good quality.

I dunno if I'd say that I have the face of an angel, but it does feel quite smooth to the touch in my opinion.

So as not to go too off topic, did you all know that laser hair removal doesn't work on people with blonde hair or dark skin? That's like double-racist.

That's horribly racist.
I'm not knocking Sylvie, but you do look better than her.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
That's horribly racist.
I'm not knocking Sylvie, but you do look better than her.

Thanks, but I don't know if I agree. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself. I suppose if I force myself to be more objective, I could consider Sylvie and I to be on overall equal ground.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Smokehouse, I hear you- and Wasabi is being unfair in his characterizations of you as a racist, he's completely out of it on this one. All of your points are valid, and I understand your point of view. It's true that most of the people perpetrating acts of violence, looting and destruction of property are shit people who are worthless thugs. And in a perfect world I would give them 3 warnings over 3 days for them to stop- and then I would send in the national guard and put a decisive, authoritarian end to it, no matter what the butcher's bill was.

But in the world we live in, it's too late for all that. Americans, black Americans included, are so guarded and dishonest about their own feelings about race that it's a pathetic human tragedy. We need people who genuinely see the truth of things like, forgive me- myself- to lead the the country in the right direction. But no one is going to give a fuck about what I say, even if I really do have the answer to all this.

Race, culture and the problems therein for the USA go so deep, and are so twisted and complicated that no normal person has a clue what to do about it.

This entire situation is a terrible shame and a black mark on the United States as a whole.

And Charlie- you are intellectually disappointing me in this thread.