#IStandWithAhmed

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I think little Ahmed was put up to bring that clock he "made" by dad to test what they could get away with.

I was thinking Dad was looking for an easy lawsuit. He can get some good $$$ if he goes that route.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think everyone in this thread is as retarded as the people they're crying about.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
When Kenny Perry took a MV1-C and put it in an AES shell (cutting a hole in the top because he couldn't figure out how to re-run the heat sink), everyone told him how awesome it was.
I lold

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Glad that stupid fuck/empty suit has nothing more important to do as "president" of America.

Oh for fucks sake.....like the Islamic Brotherhood America trained and armed in Syria to fight Assad? The ones who later became ISIS?

No offense bro you're a nice guy and all, but fucking spare us.

Yeah-yeah-yeah...I Know this, you know this...Joe and Sally American do not.

Do not overestimate the understanding of common Americans. They are never ending "terror alert" anymore, that was the point I was trying to make.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Ultimately, it's about what fits the media narrative. That's typically backed up by the social media narrative. It's a group think, herd mentality. Findings like the boy's family being activists or may having done wrong or questionable things don't fit into that narrative and will either land you in the ultra right wing or tin foil hat crowd.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This coming from the guy who's post is quoted in my sig. :oh_no:

You're such a fucking moron you don't even understand what I was getting at - if they use nukes they'll be wiped off the face of the earth.

It feels good that you've devoted most of your sig real estate to me, though. Keep hatin, fag.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yo but how's your boy doin? He staying out of trouble at school?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Shit, my little guy is awesome. All As in his quarterly report, which is why I bought him Mario Maker. Now I'm forced to play all the terrible levels he creates. At least I'm not posting them in the Mario Maker thread, though.

btw he told me a kid in his class pooped his pants, and when I laughed he told me it wasn't funny

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You're such a fucking moron you don't even understand what I was getting at - if they use nukes they'll be wiped off the face of the earth.

It feels good that you've devoted most of your sig real estate to me, though. Keep hatin, fag.

Hahaha, really... enlighten me. Because from what I'm reading you have this ho-hum attitude. So it's cool if they drop bombs on Japan and other targets they can reach because they will be eventually destroyed by other countries? Mutually assured destruction is nothing to be careless about, you stupid dick.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
"If they have the ability to use nuclear weapons, so be it."

So America's the only country to allowed to have weapons made from 70 years ago?

"If they choose to use those weapons, so be it."

ANY country who uses nukes in this era will be fucked. They'll be bombed to hell before they can unleashed a second round. So let them have at it for all the good it'll do.

You're just some peasant who thinks he's smarter than the average person. But you're not ki, you're not clever, you're not anything. Fuck your mom, bud.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
"If they have the ability to use nuclear weapons, so be it."

So America's the only country to allowed to have weapons made from 70 years ago?

"If they choose to use those weapons, so be it."

ANY country who uses nukes in this era will be fucked. They'll be bombed to hell before they can unleashed a second round. So let them have at it for all the good it'll do.

You're just some peasant who thinks he's smarter than the average person. But you're not ki, you're not clever, you're not anything. Fuck your mom, bud.

You're missing my point entirely. And you mad as fuck.

Must be that Chinese syphilis fucking with your brain or some shit. Get help, dude. Seriously.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You're missing my point entirely.

As are you.

Only one here who's a retarded averageman in every way is you. Sorry truth hurts, you're not special, you're not clever, you're just...nothing, man. Honestly. I read your posts and this site wouldn't change a bit if you were gone.

That's all I'll say about that because I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore by speaking the truth.

You're an embarassment is what you are.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
It's a difficult situation. It only takes a few seconds for anyone with some understanding of electronics and improvised explosive devices (IEDs, the official term used for home-made bombs) to see that the stuff in the suitcase is harmless but such people are few and far between in public schools... in the current political climate, lesser things have stirred up major police operations, like forgotten backpacks on train stations or a "suspicious looking" car that has been parked at the wrong spot, etc.

Then again, the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth when you realize that it's right this exaggerated fear of terrorism which groups like ISIS want to bring to our hearts and minds. Instead of saying fuck you, terrorists, we're not going to give up our freedom because of your retarded view of the world, we more often than not act like scared chicken and even let governments around the world restrict our civil rights to make us sleep safe and sound. This partly is due to a crazy media hype and spin doctoring by interested 3rd parties who otherwise wouldn't have gotten any publicity in a normal political situation. I find that more worrisome than any bomb belt-totin' religious madman.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
For me the entire situation raised a couple of things on just how fear full people can be. Maybe its justified but if they were to sit down and really think about it as it currently stands in reality, well they are fearing the wrong potential situations.

The main issue for me with the Ahmed situation is the way people assume a bomb is going to be in a suit suitcase stereotype. That ideal has been planted in the human psyche by cartoons and TV shows. People just don't realise that bombs can be small and totally hidden. Its not the explosive itself that is normally so dangerous, its more about the location its placed and the contents packed around the explosive material.

The second point that gets me is the idea that bombs require timers and clocks to detonate..... The sad truth is when there is an living organic system that chooses where the bomb is placed and at what point it should detonate in real time, well, all other trigger types become obsolete. Of course I'm talking about suicide bombers and this is why they are so dangerous.

so for me the whole situation highlights more the incorrectly placed the fear than the racial implications. Address the fear and the racial side of it should hopefully also vanish.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The main issue for me with the Ahmed situation is the way people assume a bomb is going to be in a suit suitcase stereotype. That ideal has been planted in the human psyche by cartoons and TV shows.

A big fat red ACME TIMEBOMB written all over the suitcase would have made the situation even more hilarious.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
For me the entire situation raised a couple of things on just how fear full people can be. Maybe its justified but if they were to sit down and really think about it as it currently stands in reality, well they are fearing the wrong potential situations.

The main issue for me with the Ahmed situation is the way people assume a bomb is going to be in a suit suitcase stereotype. That ideal has been planted in the human psyche by cartoons and TV shows. People just don't realise that bombs can be small and totally hidden. Its not the explosive itself that is normally so dangerous, its more about the location its placed and the contents packed around the explosive material.

The second point that gets me is the idea that bombs require timers and clocks to detonate..... The sad truth is when there is an living organic system that chooses where the bomb is placed and at what point it should detonate in real time, well, all other trigger types become obsolete. Of course I'm talking about suicide bombers and this is why they are so dangerous.

so for me the whole situation highlights more the incorrectly placed the fear than the racial implications. Address the fear and the racial side of it should hopefully also vanish.

The issue your're addressing is just way too deep and way too complicated to fix properly.

If I had a paranoid neighbor that was constantly thinking the "man" was out to get him, grabbing a "close to real" looking airsoft rifle and marching up to his front door with it wouldn't be a good idea.

This asshole poked the skunk, and it is pretty obvious. Attempting to address deep seated social paranoia and fears in this manner is just plain stupid.

We, as a large group of animals, will NEVER overcome fear and prejudice...ever. It is as old as the human race and will never cease to exist. Dumb shit stunts like that will only make it worse, actually.

*EDIT*

I'd also like to address your armchair snark about the actual device. It is awful simple for you to address this after the fact and far from it. Again, even an intelligent person, when put in the right situation, will panic. To sit back and criticize them about the exact specifics of that device is absurd. I can assure you that if I even had a slight thought that something may be a bomb, I wouldn't be the one to fuck with it. If you'd be Rambo enough to start dissecting it, good for you.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
14 year old kid brings a science project to school and you all are acting like 'WELL HE'S A MOOSLUM SO WHO KNOWS'.

Fucking pathetic Americans act like they live in the mid-east. Constantly looking over their shoulder in the most powerful country in the world.

Shit hasn't happened in America for over 14 years now aside from the usual gang killings, white people shooting up in movie theaters and kindergartens, etc. etc. None of which involve Muslims.