JNX GOTW AKA Testers Needed*FOUND*

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Damn, pity I missed this chance! Maybe next time. Got an OG stick, Kidney stick, and CD Pads, with an AES.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Is it cool to start guessing what is it yet?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is it cool to start guessing what is it yet?

If anyone has been following my instagram, they'd already know what it is.

Actually if anyone has an NGX stick as well let me know.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
James, I've got several NGX sticks, and a beat up old style one.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Please let there be one of these that works with bean sticks. I was going to shoot you a line on how to mod the one I have but i might just wait if this pans out.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Those octogates would be sweet with a spitfire mod for home consoles. Is it on plans from JNX?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
He made some Lazy fingers already, works on all Neo consoles and he did say he'd be making more soon. There's a thread for it, check it out.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
I couldn't find it with a quick search but I saw the thread for the enclosures from lion3 they look sweet but still just A and B, I know is the most needed buttons but I want to retire the hori stick and fully mod an old style with an octogate and sanwa buttons JNX style they look great and must feel even better.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's it though, just A&B, there's no other choice, who knows though, maybe something in the future.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Package from Honolulu in the mailbox!!!!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Spoiler:
P_20160330_172009.jpg
Took about 10 minutes to install... and that was me taking my time,
antique plastic and all...

feels amazing!

Played some kof2k3 and last blade 2...

I'm actually enjoying using this stick now...

Thanks Xian Xi, awesome product.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Took about 10 minutes to install... and that was me taking my time,
antique plastic and all...

feels amazing!

Played some kof2k3 and last blade 2...

I'm actually enjoying using this stick now...

Thanks Xian Xi, awesome product.

Nice. Let me know if you run into any issues. The white version should fit old style, new style and NGX. The clear one is a lot thicker so it has channels cut into it for the plastic fins in the old style stick, it won't fit in the new style stick but should fit the NGX stick as well. I didn't send out any clears as it needs to be tweaked a little more. Plans are to get those next month sometime then I'll ask for testers again. Also the revised version won't have the pin holes. Those were put there in case screws were needed for the install. I forgot that the joystick housing already had tabs on it so that's what holds the microswitches in place.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
besides thickness, what are the differences between the white and clear ones? Do they affect the feel/durability?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
besides thickness, what are the differences between the white and clear ones? Do they affect the feel/durability?

Nope. They are the same. Clear is just for sexiness but since it's thick it won't fit in the new style but since it's thicker, the gate needs to be a little bigger than the white one.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wish I would have gotten my hands on this, I would have given it the raging storm test, real easy, it only takes seconds, it's a quick yes or no.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Got a white one in the mail today! James was also kind enough to send me a cap kit for my MV4 that I needed as well - what a guy! :)

Since Craig installed his in an OG stick, I put mine in a new-style one. It feels noticeably tighter and more accurate than stock. I'll get some games in later tonight (hopefully) or tomorrow and report back.

Spoiler:
DSC00581 (Medium).JPGDSC00582 (Medium).JPGDSC00583 (Medium).JPG

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Okay, now I'm wishing I hadn't sold most of my old style sticks! All these NGX sticks I have laying around may get some heavy mods sometime in the future.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Put it in my Kidney stick yesterday, works as expected for an octogate. The fit is pretty nice, not a fan of using an octogate itself, I prefer no gate really (like the old style iL's or the Korean Fanta's). Played some Samurai Shodown II & III and could execute well. Let me know if there is anything specific you wanted tested James.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Raging Storm Pasky, that's the true test for any octogate or gateless stick. Diagonals put to the maximum test right there. DU IT! No "charging" either, just buffer it or do it without staying in defensive crouch position.