cr8zykuban0 update game room tour 2016

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been too active here on the forums! Just been busy with work, life and of course, moving the game room to the new part of my house which used to be the garage. Still need to post up some posters i have but here is the tour and hope you guys enjoy!

https://youtu.be/akBI1k0Fvoc

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
How about some well lit still photos instead of a long ass video w a flashlight as the light source?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hey man, good to see you're still in the game :) The new room looks very nice!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Hey man, good to see you're still in the game :) The new room looks very nice!

yes sir, still in the game. not able to spend as much as i used to but still trying to pick up deals when i can

How about some well lit still photos instead of a long ass video w a flashlight as the light source?

that's true but that's not as fun.

Yo kuban0. Checking this out tonight.

awesome thank you!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys, had to re upload the game room tour video due to some issues i came across from the original video. Hope you enjoy!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Only at ng.com can someone post a video of their collection and get called out for the shitty video quality.

I love you guys.:glee:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Nice room and nice collection! All of my shit is in boxes right now.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
may have been fun for you to make, it's tedious to watch though... I couldn't stand it.

i'll maybe work on posting pics of the collection next time instead of a long video.

Nice room and nice collection! All of my shit is in boxes right now.

thanks man! hoping you can unbox your stuff, id like to see your collection as well

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Good stuff man! Thx for sharing! That AES collection is pretty nuts

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Thanks for the info. Quick question, that one Mario Amiibo you showed off, it was custom right?

yes, the one mario amiibo that looks like kyo kusanagi was for a a contest that i took part of for my local game store and I actually won due to getting the most likes on their fb page which i was stoked since i didn't think i would win at all lol

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Congrats on your new setup.

You got way more room, but I remember your old setup was more cozy primo!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Only at ng.com can someone post a video of their collection and get called out for the shitty video quality.

I love you guys.:glee:

:keke:

Nice collection man, i enjoyed it a lot.

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thanks for checking out the video everyone. I know taking pictures would be a lot better and easier but i enjoy making a video for some reason. much more room, hoping to add an arcade cab or 2 in the future. thanks again for the kind words

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Wow man nice collection! Your Neo games, Magical Chase in box and Musha :drool:

thanks man! i actually got rid of a few of my aes duplicates so its not as big anymore but still is nice collection tho. the magical chase is a repro lol but the musha is real :)

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
No problem credit due for a collection so well rounded :)

Ahh, Oh well that game CIB has turned into owning one game or a decent summer car / rv / boat, pimp hot tub, couple vacations etc... Id pick one of the latter and a repro myself lol

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
No problem credit due for a collection so well rounded :)

Ahh, Oh well that game CIB has turned into owning one game or a decent summer car / rv / boat, pimp hot tub, couple vacations etc... Id pick one of the latter and a repro myself lol

true that! i know right? that magical chase game is worth a month vacation! lol than again, id rather pay 50 bucks for a nice quality repro than 5000 for the real deal