My Neo Stuff

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Here it is. Yay.

KDWVDoh.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice collection dude! Quality titles and a sprinkling of rarez ;)

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I expected a shelf full of AES pulstar carts :crying: ...... in all seriousness though nice little collection you got there bro, looking good :buttrock:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nice!

Are they custom NGPC cases and inserts?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Two SamSho3's, My man pots and pans.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
wow, have you downsized your collection from last time? I remember more... still: very choice!

What loose NGP titles you got?

THE TRUTH (from your last collection thread):
Spoiler:

I'd have to dig through them, I have a few doubles left after giving some away to buds.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Japanese Nam-75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my oh my oh my..............love that softcase nam-75 AES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I envy the guys that'll make it to Panda Island Meat Part II. What good are games, if you can't share? Especially if it's the who's who of Neo's STG department. Congrats!

So, what's hidden under those trio of leather-black uncovered soft-cases? Well, bring out the Gimp. I think the Gimp's sleepin'. Then I guess you'll just have to go wake him up now, won't you?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I envy the guys that'll make it to Panda Island Meat Part II. What good are games, if you can't share? Especially if it's the who's who of Neo's STG department. Congrats!

So, what's hidden under those trio of leather-black uncovered soft-cases? Well, bring out the Gimp. I think the Gimp's sleepin'. Then I guess you'll just have to go wake him up now, won't you?

Sorry, I just saw this one lol. One is top players golf and the other two are just empty NOS cases I had gotten several years ago. There's a couple more Jp carts I'd like to get and I'd be ok with just looseys and worst case print some inserts for them ;P

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Great collection, that top row is looking pretty awesome also.

NGP was an awesome portable.