ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Man, gearing up for another Prem this September. Anyone gonna see the Community Shield next week?

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
They letting people into Wembley?

If anyone is up for FPL this is my league code 8pngp6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naika

Street Hoop Star
With the Prem about to start soon and the Community all done (too bad Liverpool, but who cares right?), what's everyone's mileage on who will take the Prem this coming season (2020-2021)? Chelsea and United seem to buying and buying. What about Citeh's rebuild Will L'pool win it again? Will Bruno help push United back to the top? Will Brendan Rogers and Leicester do a repeat and can Arsenal return to the Top 4?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m the guy saying that Lampard is sacked by Christmas, but that Hakim Zayech is going to put up fantasy numbers that would make Fabregas hard.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I’m the guy saying that Lampard is sacked by Christmas, but that Hakim Zayech is going to put up fantasy numbers that would make Fabregas hard.

LOL!!! It looks like Lampard is buying away to amp up Che$ki FC, and I'm wondering if they're gonna be dangerous or not. If he's sacked by Xmas, I'll lol like crazy.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
LOL!!! It looks like Lampard is buying away to amp up Che$ki FC, and I'm wondering if they're gonna be dangerous or not. If he's sacked by Xmas, I'll lol like crazy.

Could happen and if he buys away his Balotelli like Rodgers did in his day, I'll have a laugh, too.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
So guys, any signings you think would be realistic given this climate in world football?

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Liverpool finally bought some players. Thiago is a good player but I just think we didn’t need him plus he is almost 30 so not a long term investment IMO. Then Jota came out of nowhere and I think he is not a bad buy as I think he would fit well into Liverpool’s system plus he can play in a few positions. Really wanted a defender to replace Lovern as Matip and Gomez fitness records are not brilliant.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
What in the hell happened to Man U? Allowing three goals by Crystal Palace at home?

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Man U are [emoji90] and need to admit the glory days are over [emoji23]

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Watched Wolverhampton - Man City yesterday (1:3). The most interesting thing was how the Citizens changed their style of play in the second half: they noticeably shift down a gear. Trying to defend their 1:2 lead actually brought them another goal at the end. I don't know if Pep finally changed his exhausting aggressive approach from the last seasons to conserve the energy of his players, but in the end, it worked better than expected.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The last Spurs/Hammers game was big. 3:0 until '82, then a game changer, 3:3 and a priceless Mourinho scowl afterwards. If you ever wanted to see a dancing Jock, watch Moyes after Lanzini made the goal of the week. Oh yeah, Bale is back, from now it's Dragons, Spurs and Golf again. Will be nice to see him getting back in shape.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Good to hear that the Prem will scrap that pay-per-view BS. What a terrible fucking idea...

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
No VVD, Gomez and TAA and Liverpool still won [emoji6]

Jota looks the real deal

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Jota looks the real deal

He does, indeed.

I watched the Chelsea - Tottenham game yesterday. Though it ended with a scoreless draw, it was exiting on a technical level. A 'Go' match between the highest ranked: some very good defence from the Spurs and perfectly timed, yet unused, center kicks from the Blues.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's going to be a tight season... seems like no one really is getting away...

I do hope Man Utd stick with Solskjaer... He could be ok once he realises a blank cheque book isn't what makes a winning team...

xROTx

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Curious what Poch would do in United. I'm sure he'd get rid of deadweight like Mata and such.

I'm, too. He did a great job building up Southampton and his successful time in Tottenham makes him a valid choice for such a traditional club as ManU. Hmm... in my opinion reimagining the Devils begins and maybe even ends with Pogba. Either getting rid of him (the easy way, but less rewarding) or succeeding to make him the 6 Manchester deserves (the hard way, but has great potential).

BTW I like Solskjær, unfortunately he manages to find for each success an equal failure. He was probably thrown too early into PL's deep waters.