c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Well said sir.

I see that alot on social media, but where I live people dont act out on there political beliefs (violently or otherwise).

People are genuinly done with the left chastising everyone. And now that clinton lost they will blame some one or something else.

We just delt with 8 years of the worst policies I have ever seen. Lets see if Trump can do better. We gave obama a chance and he started several wars. Trump could do worse but we have no choice now.

We are all on this ship together.

Marek

Banned
Well boys.

I, for one, am buying a bunch of plan B to keep in the freezer for whatever or whomever.

My girlfriend already has an IUD (best invention ever). But we can definitely thank the trumpfaggots for the impending roe v. Wade shitstorm, and whatever other crazy restrictions that the newly enabled theocracy is going to put on sex and reproduction.

It's going to be morbid, but of course I'm going to laugh at yiu faggots as you try to spin off the fact that you've enabled a three branch takeover by the army of Jesus.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Well boys.

I, for one, am buying a bunch of plan B to keep in the freezer for whatever or whomever.

My girlfriend already has an IUD (best invention ever). But we can definitely thank the trumpfaggots for the impending roe v. Wade shitstorm, and whatever other crazy restrictions that the newly enabled theocracy is going to put on sex and reproduction.

It's going to be morbid, but of course I'm going to laugh at yiu faggots as you try to spin off the fact that you've enabled a three branch takeover by the army of Jesus.

Would you admit you where wrong if it doesn't happen?

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
When the insults target the voters, it loses respect. Colbert is a comedian with a staff of writers who wish they could write for Archer.

That's basically your liberal echo chamber social media feed right there.

I fucking guess so. But what agitates me about being from the south is that everyone coddles the willfull stupidity of evangelicals because you have to or they freak the fuck out and pitch fits. I was and still am unbelievably sick of it, and Colbert made it so I could at least laugh at something that still makes me feel quite bitter.

They don't care about anything but pushing their dominionist "gods law supercedes man's law" anti intellectual theocratic fascism.

I hope the Trumpfaggots own their responsibility when the court starts making this a good Christian republic like it's supposed to be.

Marek

Banned
Would you admit you where wrong if it doesn't happen?

Hey sure I would. But it's s forgone conclusion. That's the price trump paid for pandering to the dominionist lunatics. He already said he's going to only appoint pro life judges. I don't see how you can look past that.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All of this is being overly simplified. Trump didn't win simply because Clinton was the DNC candidate, it's just not that simple.

Here's the real deal...and not one everyone wants to talk about. To get to this election, we have to look at some issues.

First off, we have MAJOR social issues, all of us. Focusing on white America, they have their own cancer and it's called "millennials".

For decades, white America has raised a mass of people that is now becoming our largest issue. These people were raised in sterile, trouble free, conflict free environments where they were taught that they are entitled and that their opinions are the most important thing on the planet. In this mess, they've been taught zero tolerance concerning anyone who has a differing opinion from theirs. They were then thrust face first into a world of online social media where they can spew their opinions 24/7.

Placing that aside for a moment, let's focus on the extremists. Left wing and Right wing extremists are as old as American politics. They are always there, always causing problems, but thankfully are in small numbers. Left wing extremists have their own flavor of bigotry and sadly, this really appeals to millennials. The "you're a unique and shining star, your voice is more important that anyone else, and anyone who disagrees with you should be silenced" message is something many of the have sucked up like mothers milk. They love to have their delusions of grandeur confirmed and their ego stroked...the extreme left are just the folks to do that.

So the left wing extremist recruitment of millennials began well over a decade ago and is now in full steam.

So now we have this lovely mass of loud mouthed, vocal, intolerant left wing extremists who will do their best to stamp out anyone who doesn't agree with them. They flood social media with their messages of intolerance. They barrage anyone opposing their views with never ending insult and accusations. They cry, they protest, they bitch , they moan. I could write a book comprised of nothing by left supports and their media insults against anyone who doesn't agree with them. Couple this to the old school media and it became a never ending attack on anyone who doesn't slant left. This all coming fro a party this is historically, is highly against civil rights, BTW...irony. Tricking young people with "tolerance/freedom" when the entire time, you want to legally muzzle anyone who isn't on your side.

With the Obama era elections we saw an old tactic pop up once again. "If you do not vote for this candidate, you're automatically an XXXX." With Obama, it was an automatic accusation of one being a racist. It wasn't Obama doing this, as a matter of fact, I feel he had little to do with it. It was the now larger, more vocal extreme left camp pushing this. These accusations were mostly aimed at white males. Lets face it, they won't call a minority "racist" so it was aimed at whites. In that bunch, white women often won't be called out, so again, white men it is. i cannot recall how many times I was accused of being a racist when I would simply point out factual issues I had with with Obama. Another approach was the "don't like Obama? Well, then you're uneducated white trash." approach. Again and again, anyone pointing out problems with Obama was labeled as simply being an uneducated white trash moron.

So this continued...this never ending "well, you're a uneducated racist" shit. 8 years of it, in fact. Say a single thing about how the Obama admin was failing and watch the flaming arrows fly.

The problem is, those "uneducated racists" are white men and they make up 49.1% of a mass of 197,000,000 people. We're talking about 96,720,000 people here.

Even if you piss off 50% of them, you'e talking about a huge amount of angry voters. People that over that past 8 years have become more and more pissed off.

So, along come this election. Here you have insulting left wing extremists recruiting a mass of vocal, mouthy, tech savvy people. The flood of bullshit towards white males continues. Turn on the news, its there, watch a live TV show, it's there, listen to a comedian, its there, open a newspaper, its there, look on social media, it's there. For fuck's sake...it was even on ESPN. I go to their site to look up sports headlines and right there, fucking opinionated political pieces written by sports reporters. Again, and again, and again...all bashing Trump, all making fun of his supporters, all calling white male America racist, or sexist, or bigots, or idiots, or whatever slur they could come up with. For two fucking years this has gone on, it's relentless. This attack created an environment where all you need is a candidate that appeals to those angry masses...and oh look, here's Trump. The first candidate (that I've seen) to embrace these scorned masses. He appeared more "common" to these scorned masses than anyone before. Many of us knew that wasn't entirely the case, but it didn't feel that way and that's what matters with many voters.

In the end, they won out. They got Trump in the white house and the liberal masses are still taking to the media calling them racist, bigots, homophobic, sexists (or Nazis...don't forget that one).

I'm not painting white males as innocents...but the bashing is there and has been there for a very long time. We all have our problems but the social attitude towards them is absurd and this counter attack is their fault.

Sorry boss, but the Baby boomers were the worst generation.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
abortion should be a states rights issue. if all 50 states permit then good, but the feds should stay out of it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Threatened by educated liberals? How many of these 'educated' liberals consistently only push their own narrative out of sheer party bias? You see me defending right style religious idiocy? Nope. Look at the state I'm from genius. You see a lot of conservatives here?

Depends on where in the state you're from, Genius. I grew up in the central valley, which is conservative-as-fuck. You're from SoCal. If you're from Orange County...

When you come out of your safe space we can all laugh together.

If it weren't for the fact that conservatives have been bitching and whining for years, you might be standing on solid ground saying something like that.

If these policies did not work how did we last 300 years?

Because the country hasn't been headed on a downward trajectory for 50 or so years?

For decades, white America has raised a mass of people that is now becoming our largest issue. These people were raised in sterile, trouble free, conflict free environments where they were taught that they are entitled and that their opinions are the most important thing on the planet. In this mess, they've been taught zero tolerance concerning anyone who has a differing opinion from theirs.

But what agitates me about being from the south is that everyone coddles the willfull stupidity of evangelicals because you have to or they freak the fuck out and pitch fits.

This right here is the problem. Massive throngs of ignoramuses on both sides of the spectrum, who basically hate each other, with no one explaining to them why they're wrong.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Sorry boss, but the Baby boomers were the worst generation.

I couldn't agree more. They caused many of the problems we're still trying to fix today. Most importantly, they parented the morons who became the parents who would raise millennials.

I was just stating that this is mostly a white America issue (and a large one at that). Black America has their own problems exclusive to them, but millennials isn't a big part of it.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.
Meaning that out of the individual people who voted, more of them voted for Hillary then Trump. Whereas Trump won because of the electoral vote(preset state designated "points").

They've been trying to abolish the electoral vote system for some time now as they feel the "popular vote" is what matters.
If this 'electoral vote' system wasn't around, Hillary would now be president as truly decided by the American people.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Meaning that out of the individual people who voted, more of them voted for Hillary then Trump. Whereas Trump won because of the electoral vote(preset state designated "points").

They've been trying to abolish the electoral vote system for some time now as they feel the "popular vote" is what matters.
If this 'electoral vote' system wasn't around, Hillary would now be president as truly decided by the American people.

The electoral college exists for a reason.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Abolishing the electoral vote is a really, REALLY bad idea. Large cities are primarily democrats...it is what it is. Going popular vote only would give unfair advantage to the DNC.

What needs to happen is a restructuring of the electoral college.

California keeps coming up so let's stick with it (and drag Texas in as well). Two non battleground states that pretty much vote the party line.

C- 55 electoral votes went to Clinton.
T- 38 went to Trump.

-but-

In C, 33% of the popular went to Trump, 61% to Clinton. In T, 53% wen to Trump, 43% to Clinton.

If restructured by popular vote, instead of:

Clinton- 55 votes
Trump- 38 votes
Johnson- 0 votes

It should have been more like:

Clinton- 49
Trump- 38
Johnson- 6

This would actually be "fair" and give a 3d party more hope. Right now, so many do not vote 3d party because they are 100% realistic and fully understand that they have a 0% chance of winning the way things are set up.

It would also give more attention to states that historically vote party lines, like Illinois (where I live), which is almost completely ignored by the GOP.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

This doesn't mean anything. Do you know why we have an electoral college? It was specifically added to protect Americans from people like Hillary. If you think she was great, then you're exactly the kind of person that Hamilton and Madison were afraid of; the kind who is easily manipulated intellectually into thinking that their opinion is the one true opinion, and everyone else is wrong. Thanks for coming out, pal.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Hey sure I would. But it's s forgone conclusion. That's the price trump paid for pandering to the dominionist lunatics. He already said he's going to only appoint pro life judges. I don't see how you can look past that.

I just hope your wrong on this one. The religous right factor is just as bad as the SJW.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My mom called me last night and was going on about the electoral college and how we need to get rid of it. I told her to go look at a map of the election results that has it broken down by county. Look at how many are red vs. blue. I don't like that Trump got elected, but for someone to win the vote in that many counties in the US and not win the election would be very wrong. That would be the exact thing that so many Trump supporters were already mad about. The popular vote is fine in a small country, but in the United states it is important that all areas of the country have a voice.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
My mom called me last night and was going on about the electoral college and how we need to get rid of it. I told her to go look at a map of the election results that has it broken down by county. Look at how many are red vs. blue. I don't like that Trump got elected, but for someone to win the vote in that many counties in the US and not win the election would be very wrong. That would be the exact thing that so many Trump supporters were already mad about. The popular vote is fine in a small country, but in the United states it is important that all areas of the country have a voice.

Hear,hear!

In other news,
http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/white-house-open-to-a-clinton-pardon/

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I just hope your wrong on this one. The religous right factor is just as bad as the SJW.

Well there we can agree. But I'm from tennessee buddy. I know damn well that I'm not wrong. It's the poison pill trump had to take to get the votes he needed. If you think i'm exaggerating just look up what exactly Mike pence accomplished in Congress and as governor. It's all abortion and the gays. Those are his two biggest priorities as a politician.

Forgive me for laughing at your use of the word "hope". You sound like you know who. My advice to you would be read up on "the southern strategy" and look into modern abortion legislation (states like tennessee, texas, indiana, oklahoma, etc) as well as national policy initiatives. If you want to understand why I have absolutely no hope for the future of the legislative branch, that is.

Mike Pence, for instance, passed a state law that anyone who obtains an abortion in Indiana is required to have the remains cremated and/or funeral for the unborn baby. I assume it's an attempt to shame women into not having abortions. He also has defined planned parenthood multiple times, etc etc

Last edited: