Vape Hipster Faggots

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I want a vape thing - not E cigarette.

I chew tobacco and want to use one of these instead - anyone vape and know a good unit to grab?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Don't know much about chewing tobacco, never met anyone who does it. Wouldn't a more obvious step be into nicotine gum?

I'd be nervous that vaping after chewing tobacco is just a step closer to normal smoking.

Depends on your goals of course, if quitting isn't something you care for then fuck it, it's too often assumed that people want to quit and too little is made of the joys of it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Don't be one of those fags that stands around on street corners looking like a steam train.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Just smoke cigarettes. I've been to Ohio several times. Everyone smokes.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I use a Kager Emow, it's about the size of a large cigar. Battery and liquid last about 3 days, heating element lasts about 2-3 weeks. Initial set was around $50 for the kit which included the vape, battery, take and 6 heaters.

It does work, I only smoke about half as much.

The big thing is finding a liquid you actually like with the correct amount of nicotine. Don't rule out the fruity shit. The tobacco stuff I've tried has all beed terrible.

A lot of people use the big ass modded things that are about the size of a pack of 100s and take massive rips. They become as much as a hobby and discussion piece than an actual convenient smoking or dipping alternative.

Like I said, hit me up. I did a lot of research before I got mine.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Best flavor, Unicorn Jizz. Highly recommended.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Does Tonk have something like ADD? Every month guy is making a thread about 'here's my new thing, help me out'.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
is someone gonna say Vape time or what?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol vaping
you might aswell suck a dick in public instead

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Vape all you like. It doesn't smell like a rotten bowling alley, and that's alright by me.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Vape is the most faggatty word right now. In no way can you make that word not sound like you're a fuckboy.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'd try getting off all that shit completely. People get bodied literally from chew and its effects are scary. I grew up in smoking, won't have it anywhere near me now. My friends smoke weed and I've dabbled on occasion.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Neckbeard, pantera shirt, Camaro, vape device shaped like a hand grenade. That's a vape users starter kit. Usually then you'd get an unnecessarily loud motorcycle.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Neckbeard, pantera shirt, Camaro, vape device shaped like a hand grenade. That's a vape users starter kit. Usually then you'd get an unnecessarily loud motorcycle.

My kit came with a flat brimmed Monster-energy hat.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
lol vaping
you might aswell suck a dick in public instead

lol

Anyway, I picked up an Alien Dual Battery Mod - took hits off it for 3 hours last night and still had to get a dip.

6mg nicotine. I'll never have this thing in public. It's actually embarrassing - I gotta quit snuff tho.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Motorcycles are actually cool tho

Alone yes*, as is the Camaro. but when combined with vape you turn into a sister fucking, wallet chained, barbed wire tattoo, former high school football player who thinks he's athletic but is just fat.

**exception for when the pipes on the bike are too loud for no reason.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
I have one of those cheap-o, shitty, and unreliable e-Go electronic cigarettes. I use it mainly when I've run out of smokes and I'm too lazy to go to the store to get more. That's it.

Vaping seemed to be a thing over here for quite some time. But not anymore, so it isn't limited to hipsters and cunts anymore.

Last edited: