USPS drives me crazy ...................."mail intercept"

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Guys, I really have no fuckin clue about so-called "mail intercept".............

Two weeks in a roll I have received "mail intercept" during mail transition. It happened to me last week (fortunately i got the package regardless) and it happens AGAIN today.......

"Intercept"
"Return to sender"

I called the postal office today and rude lady told me "stop submitting request to intercept the mail and you'll get your package"

I was trying to tell that lady it's your system screw up. Mail receiver CANNOT submits request to "intercept" the mail but "sender".

I have to correct her and she was like "well....whatever.......we just follow the protocol and this is why........."

Do anyone of you ever experience this shit before???? :scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

(BTW, USPS sux big time...........very bad attitude)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Very strange; I've never heard of that before at all.

If it's not an electronic snafu, maybe somebody that doesn't like you is calling/texting/emailing USPS, impersonating you, and fucking with your orders?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Next time a person tells you that over the phone, IMMEDIATELY say, "Can I speak to the Postmaster of this office?" Don't deal with people who don't care about their job.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yeah this is bullshit, the package came from me. It says the sender has to request a intercept, I didn't do anything. I'm waiting on them to call me back now try to get this shit sorted out. Bunch of fucking bullshit I don't have time for this uuggh!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Could it be they are fucking up your package so much that they just return to sender? Rather than give you a beaten up box.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
i think the first one happened to be last week, I've never seen it before either.

he he..Tyrone comment...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That's strange I've never seen that before either.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Just got off phone with post office. They are putting in a investigation to see who intercepted the package. Man this is strange I ship tons of stuff over the years and I have never seen this. You can't fucking win anymore, pay out the ass to ship stuff & still can't get it done.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Sorry you guys have to deal with this. It's good You're both here so you know there's no funny business going on.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nah Jung is cool, besides it says says it going back to me for whatever reason. The dude said either the sender or recipient can do the interception but whomever has to pay a fee to do this. Man I'm totally confused and pissed now. What really sucks is that I half to wait 2-3 days before they call me back with any info. Man just as long as it gets back here that's fine we will figure out a way to get it there. I'm going to half to start delivering my own packages I guess. Like anything else go to do it yourself to make sure it's done right. Mother fucking worthless.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nah Jung is cool, besides it says says it going back to me for whatever reason. The dude said either the sender or recipient can do the interception but whomever has to pay a fee to do this. Man I'm totally confused and pissed now. What really sucks is that I half to wait 2-3 days before they call me back with any info. Man just as long as it gets back here that's fine we will figure out a way to get it there. I'm going to half to start delivering my own packages I guess. Like anything else go to do it yourself to make sure it's done right. Mother fucking worthless.

Marty, don't worry about it, this happened to Jung and me last week. I think it's a computer glitch. Nothing you can do. They'll find the package and deliver back to Jung or call him to pick it up at the PO.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

This happens to me last week and apparently I got the package.................hopefully this time will be fine...........
I already complained to postmaster regarding shitty service they have.:very_ang:

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
:keke: probably a good thing you stop receiving fucking games.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
USPS can look and see if the scan was system generated or employee generated, that way maybe you could find out if someone is stealing your package. This could be a glitch like Neodogg said, as package intercept doesn't happen much at all.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
USPS can look and see if the scan was system generated or employee generated, that way maybe you could find out if someone is stealing your package. This could be a glitch like Neodogg said, as package intercept doesn't happen much at all.

I agree.

I'm really mad about is that the first thing USPS lady told me was "Stop submitting interception request and you'll get your package.........." WTF is that?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I really hope it's this Tyrone we're talking about.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Another package got "interception" so it adds to total of three now........

Creepy thing is that: all packages got interception were sent by NG.com members.........

Mails & packages from ebay and amazon are fine..........

This is most weirdest thing i've ever encountered in my life.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Well the package is coming back to me it seems. At least its not lost, I was sweating for a bit. I need a refund though, I don't enjoy throwing $20 out the damn window. The case manager is supposedly calling me today. Of course if its their fault they will never admit it I bet they won't even call. That in itself will lmk it was their fault for this shit.