USPS drives me crazy ...................."mail intercept"

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
LS plz...

Maybe it's time to change all your passwords...

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
LS plz...

Maybe it's time to change all your passwords...

It might be amusing to think Madman, who might have the skills to pull it off, is fucking with LS.

But the likely scenario is a bug in their routing software.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
It might be amusing to think Madman, who might have the skills to pull it off, is fucking with LS.

But the likely scenario is a bug in their routing software.

Shut your fucking mouth paedo.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
If you don't want your stuff intercepted I suggest not ordering it from Jay Cutler anymore.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Now USPS blames me for mail interception submission. What a horseshit and it makes me really furious.

Where is the payment confirmation (from me)? Request confirmation and time stamp?

I don't know if there's anyway I can do like lawsuit or something. I waited in my local postal office for TWO fuckin hours and manager wasn't there. I even left my contact number and submitted online complaint but no response. Should I keep submitting complaints or what?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Now USPS blames me for mail interception submission. What a horseshit and it makes me really furious.

Where is the payment confirmation (from me)? Request confirmation and time stamp?

I don't know if there's anyway I can do like lawsuit or something. I waited in my local postal office for TWO fuckin hours and manager wasn't there. I even left my contact number and submitted online complaint but no response. Should I keep submitting complaints or what?

Stop being a cucked videogame buying manchild would help.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Funny thing happens according to one of the trackings:

April 19, 2017, 1:19 pm Delivered, To Original Sender FORT WORTH, TX 76155
Your item has been delivered to the original sender at 1:19 pm on April 19, 2017 in FORT WORTH, TX 76155.

April 13, 2017, 6:35 am Return to Sender FORT WORTH, TX 76155
April 13, 2017, 6:09 am Intercepted FORT WORTH, TX 76155
April 13, 2017, 6:08 am Intercepted FORT WORTH, TX 76155

So "original sender" is me?

I'm gonna check my mailbox tonight...........gggzzzzz

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Just got off phone with post office. They are putting in a investigation to see who intercepted the package. Man this is strange I ship tons of stuff over the years and I have never seen this. You can't fucking win anymore, pay out the ass to ship stuff & still can't get it done.

When it's something expensive or important, I don't fuck around and ship the brown poop van UPS. USPS is good for everything else.