Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Unless you're totally in to the idea and are ready for children (and I mean SERIOUSLY ready), don't lead the woman or the kids on. Get your dick wet and duck out. "Mom's boyfriend" is a terrible person to be.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Proceed with extreme caution.

The thing with single women over a certain age is a large proportion either

a. have children
b. are psychos
c. have children and are psychos

You can minimize the above issues by dating younger women but they come with their own issues such as immaturity, narcissism, tethered to mobile devices, nothing in common, no mutual interests, etc.

Best bet is remain single.

God, if only all of this weren't true.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Somewhere on another forum there's a woman who created a topic called "Anything to be aware of dating a guy with stacks and stacks of video games all over his floor?"

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Learn how to clean crayon off of holo labels and you'll be fine...

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Proceed with extreme caution.

The thing with single women over a certain age is a large proportion either

a. have children
b. are psychos
c. have children and are psychos

You can minimize the above issues by dating younger women but they come with their own issues such as immaturity, narcissism, tethered to mobile devices, nothing in common, no mutual interests, etc.

Best bet is remain single.

There are older women whose children grew up; it depends on how much its worth being with someone vs. sagging breasts and menopause, and their adult children may still take crayons to your holo labels.

Edit: I suppose the rare find (and keeper) would be a 34 year old woman who just sent her kid to college, and has all her shit together.

Last edited:

madman

There are older women whose children grew up; it depends on how much its worth being with someone vs. sagging breasts and menopause, and their adult children may still take crayons to your holo labels.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Don't take advice about women from a virgin who stalks girls on hiking trails.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Don't take advice about women from a virgin who stalks girls on hiking trails.

I think you'd agree I'm hopeless and completely unsuited towards female companionship right?

So why wouldn't I be a good person to advice LS that... he should just get a cat and move on?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Not unless you're doing the female a favor by having sex with her.

Not my fault nobody else wants to fuck your mom, maybe you should give her LS' contact info he might be more appreciative of her "charm".

madman

BC%20Sex.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Huh, I thought the thread was already retarded and then here come bloodycelt. Amazing.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Given today's lack of shame towards young, unmarried women (girls) having kids even if you are dating chicks of college age you have to wade through a bunch with at least one child. Maybe one in six I imagine. By the time you start dating women in their 30s almost ALL of them have kids (or worse- desperately want them ASAP). Same with guys, but I don't date them, so ...y'know.

Here's my advice though- whatever you do- don't marry them or financially commit yourself to them in any way unless you are sure about them. Family courts have a way of figuring out creative ways to make you pay to support children you did not sire. Especially in states like California. If you live in Canada btw- don't date or even consider anything to do with the very notion of it. Get a straight razor and cut your dick off, it's easier, cleaner and quicker than hanging yourself later.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Not my fault nobody else wants to fuck your mom, maybe you should give her LS' contact info he might be more appreciative of her "charm".

lol shut up jason kenney

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I really couldn't see myself raising somebody else's child.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Based on my own very long term experience dating someone who has three kids whose relationship was destroyed two weeks ago, I would suggest proceeding with extreme caution, but I would really suggest you find someone without them as you're much better off. Like some have said the kids will come first, based on my experience there was a hierarchy to that so I ended up number five. The kids will disrespect you for not being their father, and you can basically do nothing about it and she'll take her kid's sides no matter what, and you'll end up pretending to root for some other guy's kid (the other guy and the kid most likely hate you) at soccer or something like that. And never ever expect anything in return like respect or thanks for all the Dad stuff you end up doing it's their world not yours, you will always be the outsider in the club. Good Luck

Last edited:

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
You'd better hurry up and jerk off so you realize what a bad idea it is. Dating single mothers is awful. Their shit is blown out from rocketing people out of it like a fucking clown car, they tend to have abandonment issues and get clingy as fuck all super quick, you can't do anything that isn't kid friendly without paying out the ass for a babysitter or you spend all your time inside not fucking because little bastards don't care about your enjoyment/privacy/personal space.

Just don't.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Based on my own very long term experience dating someone who has three kids whose relationship was destroyed two weeks ago, I would suggest proceeding with extreme caution, but I would really suggest you find someone without them as you're much better off. Like some have said the kids will come first, based on my experience there was a hierarchy to that so I ended up number five. The kids will disrespect you for not being their father, and you can basically do nothing about it and she'll take her kid's sides no matter what, and you'll end up pretending to root for some other guy's kid (the other guy and the kid most likely hate you) at soccer or something like that. And never ever expect anything in return like respect or thanks for all the Dad stuff you end up doing it's their world not yours, you will always be the outsider in the club. Good Luck

Jesus Ralf that's rough. How you holdin up. Have you communicated with her since the break-up, did you block her on facebook, listening to Fleetwood Mac's Landslide on repeat, etc.

As for dad stuff and gratitude, I can honestly say most if not all kids really don't grasp the sacrifices adults make for kids.